Skrill withdrawal delays

Mosse

PABnononaccred2
Seems that many players in finland has odd delays on bank cashouts with skrill at the moment. There is threads on other forums that money hasnt appeared even after a week though "processed"- notification has come from skrill. These delays has been going on for about 2 weeks now

So im just curious to know that how things are going elsewhere with money transfers? And is this only happening in my country. Usually payments has arrived in average 2-4 days depending which bank you have.

I withdrew 5 or 6 times in the last week and I experienced some hangups, but for the most part it was a week and that's ok in my book.

What has bothered me recently though, is I get similar emails from one withdraw. Sometimes it tells me in a 3 hour timetable about the same withdrawal 6 times...

I withdrew 5 or 6 times in the last week and I experienced some hangups, but for the most part it was a week and that's ok in my book.

What has bothered me recently though, is I get similar emails from one withdraw. Sometimes it tells me in a 3 hour timetable about the same withdrawal 6 times...

my withdrawals from skrill always take about 1 day

i put mine thru before about 10pm melbourne time and are in at 5pm next day havent had a win big enough to bother in last 2 weeks though might use my skrill card and go to the atm instead if its a week delay try contacting support

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back