Skrill 2-factor authentication

stokes

Experienced Greenhorn
I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to access my skrill account without turning on this 2-factor authentication?

When I log in I got pop up message (which is impossible to get rid of) that I could/should turn on this $hit which I don't want. I know it would be super secure, but I just don't want to play with my phone everytime I want to make a deposit.

I think there is an option where you can let the system remember your device for a period of time

Dunno if I dropped lucky or accidentally clicked something but that was driving me crazy too.

Ignored it for long enough and it went away on its own, not seen it since (over 2 months approx now)

I can't find any spot to click. The pop up stays there and impossible to do anything (check account, withdraw etc.).

I just hate these security stuffs which pushed on me without asking if I want it or not. Like the password must be at least 8 character, containing special character, can not have repeated character etc.

My favourite from Citibank website password requirements::eek:

citi.jpg

I am not able to do anything on my account. I will try to enable the 2-factor authentication and disable it if that is possible.

I kept getting that message and disapeard after a while (months) But if I make a few deposit in quick time it does ask to answer questions, such as last six digits of me card or send message conformation

I took 250£ cash from bank machine and bought shoping for £60 today and no problem but will come back if ask to add deatils next time I use a site

Solution :

I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to access my skrill account without turning on this 2-factor authentication?

When I log in I got pop up message (which is impossible to get rid of) that I could/should turn on this $hit which I don't want. I know it would be super secure, but I just don't want to play with my phone everytime I want to make a deposit.

Just click "turn on" - then the next pop-up window you can close - and then your in ;)

I think its best to use the google authenticator type authentication with skrill. Atleast if you have lots of funds, its pretty easy these days to steal login people of other people, and its propably the safest way to authenticate, and pretty easy too.

Just click "turn on" - then the next pop-up window you can close - and then your in ;)
It worked until recently, but now you don't have the option to close the next pop-up window. BTW, for me it offered 2 choices: to enable the 2-factor authentication OR to create a PIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back