SI Games

EkJR

Meister Member
MM
Unfortunately ever since the label has appeared on some of the old BTG games I think these have gone right downhill. Now I can already hear the "your just on a run of bad luck" voices, but thats now over a month on Slotsmillion and Danger High Voltage has not paid one feature over 50X in 30+ features taking both types of free spin. Previously it was always a strong chance of getting 100x plus easily on this feature.

Second to note, Donuts. Think I hit a record on this. 5232 spins without a bonus. When I did get the bonus it was 18X. I just dont think these games are playing anywhere near what they used to. Seem to get a lot more base game wins(small) and a lot less chance of hitting a big feature win. Anyone else experienced similar?

Have never liked SI games anyway after the abomination they created that is Rainbow Riches Pick and Mix

Two more bonuses on Donuts this morning. Had X34 multiplier first one, ended up winning 12X lol. Then X23 Multiplier and got 15X. This game is broken

There is no reason that a SG loader would have any effect on the math or RTP of the game. The BTG rep has said that they are not owned by SG, but since they distribute the games through the NYX platform and NYX was bought by SG months ago, it is only recently that the SG loader is on everything and this also affected BTG games when they should not have had it to begin with. High Varience games will have huge swings so bonuses will be a hit or miss... More on the miss side in order to pay out those huge wins.

BTG games have gone downhill since May 2017. Yes, you can get massive bonuses and line hits but they have become more difficult to achieve. Danger: High Voltage has been completely dead for me. Just a money eater.

The life of a forum member:

Winning days:
Post screenshot if big win, else probably don't mention it

Losing days:
Start thread about how the game has "changed" since [insert random event here].
Claim games are rigged / compensated in one of the many tin-foil threads.
Moan about how you haven't had a feature pay over 20x in like ever (except the ones where it did, but that you've forgotten about because it's rant time!)
Summise that developers don't care about players because we don't pay 1000x wins every 50 spins, and therefore we are thieves and low-lives
Shout at the cat

:cheerleader:

Winning days:

Losing days:
Moan about how you haven't had a feature pay over 20x in like ever (except the ones where it did, but that you've forgotten about because it's rant time!)
Summise that developers don't care about players because we don't pay 1000x wins every 50 spins, and therefore we are thieves and low-lives
Shout at the cat

Luckily that is not all of the forum members :)

The rest of us are a bit tired after reading the same complaints for ten years and especially since it sometimes is about the same games. That mean the rtp for those games would be down to around 2% by now:D

Shout at the cat

I once told my dog to fuck off after having the Bonus on Flamebusters go for £1.60 on £1 stake, having spent over £200 to get it. Poor thing only came in to see me, and looked really confused before slinking out of the room :(

Felt guilty afterwards and took him for a nice long walk :)

I once told my dog to fuck off after having the Bonus on Flamebusters go for £1.60 on £1 stake, having spent over £200 to get it. Poor thing only came in to see me, and looked really confused before slinking out of the room :(

Felt guilty afterwards and took him for a nice long walk :)

See, i was right ;)

Luckily that is not all of the forum members :)

The rest of us are a bit tired after reading the same complaints for ten years and especially since it sometimes is about the same games. That mean the rtp for those games would be down to around 2% by now:D

Agreed - but certainly the life of SOME forum members... they know who they are ;)

Life of a developer:

Look at the market, see what seems to be doing alright, copy it badly.

Or

Re-skin an exising successful slot. Be sure to make a minor change that is inevitably the best feature of that slot and will therefore ruin it.

Act all confused when it doesn’t do well, complain about saturation of the market place.

Make sure to award five oaks of a premium symbol with 10x. Try to disguise the meaness of this achievement with big and bold graphics exclaiming “super mega win”.

Sporadically place 100x once in a blue moon in the paytable. Expect the average player to be raptuous when they eventually hit it (make sure it take about 500x to get it though)

Make sure your promo video features plenty of once in a lifetime game achievements e.g full screen of wilds. Make the actual odds of getting these akin to winning the lottery. Pay some streamers to hammer it for hours on big bets so there is some semi-tangeable “proof” its achievable.

Sorry couldn’t resist ;)

Winning days:

Losing days:
Shout at the cat

:laugh: Actually I shout at the cat when it appears at the beginning of a free spins round, before I even know the outcome because its appearance is usually a curse and it has an uncanny knack of materializing the other side of the cat flap just as I trigger one. Then it gets blamed if it's crap. :what:

Life of a developer:

Sporadically place 100x once in a blue moon in the paytable. Expect the average player to be raptuous when they eventually hit it (make sure it take about 500x to get it though)

The unrealistic wishes of a forum member:

Pay a 100x win more frequently than 1 in 500 games...

Even though this would already account for 20% of the entire RTP at 1 in 500.

And you wonder why us developers are stuck between a rock and a hard place :(

The unrealistic wishes of a forum member:

Pay a 100x win more frequently than 1 in 500 games...

Even though this would already account for 20% of the entire RTP at 1 in 500.

And you wonder why us developers are stuck between a rock and a hard place :(

Or let's develop history's most boring slot - there's no wins aside from 100xbet every 104 spins, RTP just over 96% :D

Oh, and before you say anything the 104 spins reset if you change your bet upwards...:laugh:

Or let's develop history's most boring slot - there's no wins aside from 100xbet every 104 spins, RTP just over 96% :D

Oh, and before you say anything the 104 spins reset if you change your bet upwards...:laugh:

I'm working on that as we speak :)

IGT? I could believe that. :laugh:

I will do a special Dunover version that detects swearing and reduces the RTP by 1% for every swear word... And increases it for every minute without one.

There is no way you would have that game running at over 80% ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back