Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

Given how god awful this once all-time great slot has become, I am mightily impressed that you have achieved TWO significant feats here.

Feat 1. You actually proved that 4-reel WDs still exist :thumbsup:

Feat 2. You somehow managed to play for over half an hour (prior to landing the 4-reel WD) and suffer a net loss of just £6 :eek::eek2:
You must have went on an extended toilet break or something.

Genuinely unsure as to which of these two feats is the more impressive.
And I am not even being sarcastic. God knows that I wish I was.

Was going to post something similar-ish regarding IR.

Thought you may come out of the woodwork for this one mate and glad I left it to the expert :p

Shame really as it brings back so many memories of my one ADORED game.

Managed 6 x 4 reel WD before flash / Viper went, sadly never the first four reels so I got the extra 81 x 4OAK wilds on top of the other pays.

3rd press on the slot, super bonus landed and the configuration was really really good and it paid! There was a spin on the 9th that had purple on the front, a bunch of 9s as wilds all across it just missed on the second and if it had it I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be even in this stratosphere.

Ban-listing the slot now because it'll never ever do that for me again
max megaways 2 big win.jpg🤣

Tried the new Viking..at first was bad, ugly, dead and after some time bonuses came...and eventually..
VRA-1001x(G).jpg

Happy end for one long and loosing session...
HF-1394x.jpg

And unlocked Zeus again, again active 50 spins and base game hit!
ZVHGOW-2505x-bg(R).jpg

2505x (and another tournament prize)....continued with Zues version and got quick 2 bonuses, first paid 2 and second 4 cents :) And without wild reel(s).

Just posted this in Winning Shots for August - but putting it here too for posterity :D

First ever free-spins I've had on Road Rage = my THIRD biggest win of all time!!!
(By multiplier)

RoadRageX1616b_Aug23.jpg

KK

3rd press on the slot, super bonus landed and the configuration was really really good and it paid! There was a spin on the 9th that had purple on the front, a bunch of 9s as wilds all across it just missed on the second and if it had it I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be even in this stratosphere.

Ban-listing the slot now because it'll never ever do that for me again
View attachment 185381🤣
2 duplicating wilds on top reel and purple all the way across bit like beast mode bonusView attachment 174734
if it had hit on the 9th spin might have been something like my hit on the original

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back