Logo
external image

Should I send them this information?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lonse
  • id7182
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1351
  • Replies 4
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Location
Roedovre, Denmark
Hello Casinomeister

I have today recieved a mail from the gamblingfederation(the casino I have b***h), telling my that they have 200$ waiting for my, I only have to fill out this form they have mailed to me.

My first thought was WAUW it worked - the casinomeister got them to pay, but when I look closely to the "form" it seeems to me that they want acces to my bankaccount, and that I find suspecius, because I have asked for a check. Can I maile the mail I have got from the gamblingfederation to you, and you could see if it is ok?
 
I`ve got my check

Hello Casinomeister

Many thanks - Ive got my check yesterday :) and I didn`t have to give them the information anyway, I wrote a email to them - telling that I`ve allready send this information to them, and yesterday(friday) I`ve got a check for 200$. So what ever you did casinomeister - it worked!

Lonse
(a VERY glad user from Denmark)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top