Self excluded from a shop.

Jm2507

Dormant account
Hi. I have a gambling addiction and I thought I’m going to chance going to the shop I’m self excluded from.

The girl who’s removes me several times as soon as the door opened actually allowed me to gamble and lose £600. (I know that’s my fault). Can I ask to have it refunded as they know about the addiction and it’s like any other disease

Hi. I have a gambling addiction and I thought I’m going to chance going to the shop I’m self excluded from.

The girl who’s removes me several times as soon as the door opened actually allowed me to gamble and lose £600. (I know that’s my fault). Can I ask to have it refunded as they know about the addiction and it’s like any other disease

Yes they should pay it all back.

I would go for a compo claim as well. To include Tea and Sympathy.

Are you self excluded from all shops or just one.

If just one then why did you go to that one to gamble. Did you also keep all your losing receipts if not how can you prove you lost £600.

Anyway you are from Glasgow their are bookies everywhere that you can walk into. So really a lot counts on whether you are self excluded from them all. If not and you kept all your losing slips then it is pretty clear why you chose that shop as as soon as a bet loses a gambler throws it in the bin but usually floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back