New Slot Announcement Secret of the Stones (NetEnt) - Choose your volatility

Uh oh, my luck on getting bonuses on this on the classic version was ropey at best. Probably wouldn’t see a bonus for months on the Extreme version which I assume gives 4 picks instead of 3 for 3 scatter trigger, or is it something else?

Edit: plus when on earth did the classic version get anywhere near 100,000x let alone 356,250x. Some proper BS advertising there.

Yeah the "x bet" part here seems to be wrong, I assume it's 356250 coins for classic version and 2250000 coins for the new one. I played a few spins in free play and got the bonus quickly, there now seems to be "Wild Reel 3" pick in addition to reels 2 and 4 like in the classic one, not sure if there are any other changes.

Symbols pay alot more.
Top symbol pays €40 for a 5oak instead of €12,5 on min bet (€0.25)
I saw there was x3 multiplier as a pick in the bonus, is that also in the normal version?

Time to get a 5 scatter trigger and pick wildreel 2-3-4 with a 7x multiplier for the wins.
Maybe 20 spins with x4 would be better.
:)

Symbols pay alot more.
Top symbol pays €40 for a 5oak instead of €12,5 on min bet (€0.25)
I saw there was x3 multiplier as a pick in the bonus, is that also in the normal version?

Time to get a 5 scatter trigger and pick wildreel 2-3-4 with a 7x multiplier for the wins.
Really? That's pretty good however the medium variance already plays like a high variance slot for me lol. It CAN pay extremely good. I used to play it a lot. Not touching the high variance tho, the classic one is fine with me.

Looks very interesting. I used to play SotS a lot and had some good wins on it, and like @JohnSnow says, I always saw it as quite a high variance to begin with - decent bonus hit rate but a lot of times you end up with 15 spins at x2 or something for a modest total. Great when you pick a couple of wild reels with a decent multiplier though.

The MAX! version will be a magnet for the streamers :)

Or more realistically +2 FS, +3 FS +2 FS, +1multiplier and +5 FS because nothing says screw you like 22 spins of virtually no wins after a pick which is clearly somewhat pre-determined. Their Xmas version shows this up much more when you almost always fail to pick the wild reel 2 from a choice of 6.

Or more realistically +2 FS, +3 FS +2 FS, +1multiplier and +5 FS because nothing says screw you like 22 spins of virtually no wins after a pick which is clearly somewhat pre-determined. Their Xmas version shows this up much more when you almost always fail to pick the wild reel 2 from a choice of 6.

Pick is 100% pre-determined, unless they have changed it in some way from the original Sots.
So luck really only comes in to the spinning part.
But just as with the first slot, one in every hundred billion bonuses probably give you pretty nice picks.

EVERY bonus on EVERY slot is predetermined, the milli-second the spin button picks up the "random" server result.

Please do not let ANYONE tell you otherwise :p :p
Maybe you should give Lucky Dice a go.
Its not really a slot, but i promise you the results are not pre-determined.
I determine the results based on how much money i need at the moment, so it changes from day to day.

Minimum bet is €10 000
Good luck.
luck.gif

Maybe you should give Lucky Dice a go.
Its not really a slot, but i promise you the results are not pre-determined.
I determine the results based on how much money i need at the moment, so it changes from day to day.

Minimum bet is €10 000
Good luck.
View attachment 123639
its a trap; he makes the rules up as he goes :p

dice.JPG

I’m sure a streamer will win big on the Max version of Secret of the Stones.

You know what we need next? A “Max” version of Bruce Lee. I’ve gotten hammered playing that slot lately. Maybe I’d do better on a version with 40% RTG.

The win is in coins not x win. Original Secret of the stones was around 2800x.
Edit:
25000x on the new one. Checked there.

Last edited:
Always had a soft spot for this game, never had a great hit however.
Just wondering if this new version is a improvement or not

Always had a soft spot for this game, never had a great hit however.
Just wondering if this new version is a improvement or not
Will probably be much harder on your balance in the basegame to make up for the bigger bonuses.
I think the max version has slightly higher rtp than the normal version.
Its only an improvement if you like volatile slots i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back