New Slot Announcement Scudamore's Super Stakes by Netent

wow what can you say theyre all at it )

Hey Guys! Just a quick note on Mercy of the Gods. It’s not a clone of Divine Fortune. It’s using the same feature set but it’s roughly twice as volatile so the ride and potential is quite different!

Looking forward to the Scudamore release, some fun stuff we put in there :)

Burg

this looks exactly the same as a current racing slot on willhill i played. that one was total shit so i hope this ones better

Hey Guys! Just a quick note on Mercy of the Gods. It’s not a clone of Divine Fortune. It’s using the same feature set but it’s roughly twice as volatile so the ride and potential is quite different!

Looking forward to the Scudamore release, some fun stuff we put in there :)

Burg

Thank you for your answer @burgstrom

Why was this release not advertised? There wasn't even a promo pack or demo game in the client area. And why is the change in volatility nowhere mentioned on the game sheet? How are we reviewers suppose to write a correct piece without such vital information? Please try to be informative as it will impact what reviews your games are getting.

To me Mercy of the Gods is still a clone of a good game which has found a large following as the jackpots go regularly past 100K and that in rather quick fashion, which doesn't happen if just a few play it. A portion more volatility could be a good thing.

I do like your Scudamore creation. Got no knowledge of the Playtech title and don't really care what was in the past, after all how to you present a horse racing game best --> with a horse race bonus game. Plus, i am pretty sure the Playtech title does not have a random nor a Bet Slip feature.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back