New Slot Announcement Scudamore's Super Stakes by Netent

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Here's is one for my British friends as it will be released on 7th March during the 2018/2019 National Hunt season.

- 5x3 with 20 lines, expanding in the Peter's Classic Cup free spins to 5x4 with 32 lines
- RTP: 96.11%
- Random Wilds, Bet Slip side game (you guess how often a symbol will land in xxx spins and place a separate one time bet on it, can pay over 1,000x bet) and Peter's Classic Cup free spins where you choose one of four horses with different odds that it will win - pays 50x, 100x, 500x, 5,000x bet. Free Spins run until one horse reaches finish line (four steps)

Capture 1509 (800x448).jpg

Capture 1510 (800x455).jpg

Last edited:
Here's how the Peter's Classic Cup free spins are played

- a card royal and a jockey have the same colour - blue, green, purple and red
- landing a win will advance the rider with the associated colour by on step (multi-line wins still only one step)
- first to score 4 wins, crosses the finish line
- if you picked a losing horse, you'll only get the line wins from all free spins (my round was 12x bet :oops: )
  • Divine Fortune: Red jockey and red A symbols – pays 5000 X the bet.
  • Berry Max: Purple jockey and purple K symbols – pays 500 X the bet.
  • Gonzo’s Quest: Green jockey and green Q symbols – pays 100 X the bet.
  • Tin Foil Hat: Blue jockey and blue J symbols – pays 50 X the bet.

I chose the 500x and it came in last :oops: :D

Capture 1511 (800x447).jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm looks quite interesting.
I will always have a special place for horse racing themed slots because one of my first mega wins (after only a few days of online playing) was on a horse racing themed slot at William Hill.
It was not Frankie Detorri's but another horse slot. It seems they do not have it anymore but it had free spins and a bonus game where you had to pick one of five horses and could win some serious coin on that, it would play then as if you were looking at a real race, similar to Harry's post above.

I got the free spins and I remember my balance jumped up from like 100 quid to well over 5000, it thought it was an error or something but I got a top tier line which paid something like 5000x bet.

Cashed out 7 grand that day and was in my Skrill the day after.

Never ever managed to get a 5000x in all the years after.
Had a few 1000-3000x stake wins but nothing ever close to that one.

The UK racing season is all year round. :confused:

If you mean the flat racing season starts in March, you're correct.

But Scudamore was a jumps jockey so that's a bit arse-about-face as the Jumping Season ends in April.

Hmmm looks quite interesting.
I will always have a special place for horse racing themed slots because one of my first mega wins (after only a few days of online playing) was on a horse racing themed slot at William Hill.
It was not Frankie Detorri's but another horse slot. It seems they do not have it anymore but it had free spins and a bonus game where you had to pick one of five horses and could win some serious coin on that, it would play then as if you were looking at a real race, similar to Harry's post above.

I got the free spins and I remember my balance jumped up from like 100 quid to well over 5000, it thought it was an error or something but I got a top tier line which paid something like 5000x bet.

Cashed out 7 grand that day and was in my Skrill the day after.

Never ever managed to get a 5000x in all the years after.
Had a few 1000-3000x stake wins but nothing ever close to that one.

I am sure you'll like this one too then. The Bet Slip side game is interesting. Pure guessing, just like a bet should be! You're lucky, you win! :D

The UK racing season is all year round. :confused:

If you mean the flat racing season starts in March, you're correct.

But Scudamore was a jumps jockey so that's a bit arse-about-face as the Jumping Season ends in April.

sorry, my mistake. This from the Netent statement

upload_2019-1-22_21-40-23.png

Never seen it or heard of it :laugh:

Here you go :)

mercy-of-the-gods-screenshot.jpg

Scudaless Super Takes knowning NetEnt....I wonder if they have licensed the racing part / graphics from the Starters Orders PC game.

I find it interesting how you can make a 4€ bet on the slip, then do 90 spins on 10c and potentially win nearly 5k for the grand total of 14€, not counting any potential winnings. I could see myself having that going on in the background

I find it interesting how you can make a 4€ bet on the slip, then do 90 spins on 10c and potentially win nearly 5k for the grand total of 14€, not counting any potential winnings. I could see myself having that going on in the background

Think of the odds of hitting 92 wilds in 80 spins. It will happen so rarely that it will have taken enough in to pay out one time the big one! :D

I tried like 10 times in a row and never got even slightly close. :oops:

Think of the odds of hitting 92 wilds in 80 spins. It will happen so rarely that it will have taken enough in to pay out one time the big one! :D

I tried like 10 times in a row and never got even slightly close. :oops:
I've tried a few times with no luck myself, but for launch I can't imagine I will be the only one enticed by the potential "40k x win" (details schmetails) on a 10c bet.

This is a typical result when you go for the 1,242x stake option - 92 wilds in 80 spins / EUR4 extra bet.

And you don't just bet 10c, you have to stake at least 0.80 extra.

I will surely give it a go for real money when it's released. :D

upload_2019-1-23_21-56-20.png

This is a typical result when you go for the 1,242x stake option - 92 wilds in 80 spins / EUR4 extra bet.

And you don't just bet 10c, you have to stake at least 0.80 extra.

I will surely give it a go for real money when it's released. :D

View attachment 103132
why would you need the extra .80 stake?

Edit: I assume if you autospin 100 and leave it then yes it'll be .80 extra

Also the could have named the Horses in the race a little better...my suggestions.

Hoof Hearted (Dunover)
Norfolk Enchants (of getting ahead on a NetEnt slot)
Arfur Foulkesaycke (says the player after the 30th 2 scatter tease)
Whale Oil Beef Hooked (and that's before we click spin)

why would you need the extra .80 stake?

Edit: I assume if you autospin 100 and leave it then yes it'll be .80 extra

The Bet Slip feature is a side game for which you have to make a separate bet. It will be deducted once only when you made your selection which symbols you want to collect, how much you want to stake and click on purchasing the ticket.

E.g. you staked 80 ccredits on your side bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back