Screwed out of $$$$!!!

No, no, I think it was for a date. After all, Valentine's day is coming up.

Tim

Ya' think? Ya' really think?

Aw, heck -- maybe I'm just too dadgum cynical about people. I'd sure hate to miss a chance at a love match just because I'm misreading the signals.

Cipher, is this really a bumbling, roundabout way of suggesting a date?

Last edited:
caps said:
Ya' think? Ya' really think?

Aw, heck -- maybe I'm just too dadgum cynical about people. I'd sure hate to miss a chance at a love match just because I'm misreading the signals.

Cipher, is this really a bumbling, roundabout way of suggesting a date?

You evidentally have as much of a problem understanding english as you do in writing it.

cipher said:
You evidentally have as much of a problem understanding english as you do in writing it.

"Evidentally?" I'm trying, but if it's English, I don't understand.

Maybe I was drinking the bong water too, but if that's true, I don't remember.

I think it was Cipher who was doing the drinking.

:)

I have a question for Caps:

Did your mouse drink the bongwater prior to your plundering spree?

This could account for the 'erratic' behaviour detected by HFH.

Having scanned the T&C's, I can find no mention of bongwater, so I think you may still have a rock solid case. :eek:

A particular poster and his Iago, both of them widely known for their side-splitting senses of humor and their diamond-sharp prose styles, have decreed that this thread is neither funny nor well-written. Like all good satire, it cuts, perhaps, a bit too close to the bone (or at least too close to their bones). In the best interest of the kneecaps of all involved, let's close it out.

Have a good one.

I hope a relationship hasn't ended before it even started! Maybe Cupid's arrows will strike us all in the booty's tomorrow and enable us to share a manly hug.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back