Screen Shots that Suck!

Been meaning to post this one for a little while.

Taken a fair few thousand spins on this slot to land this baby i reckon.......

View attachment 143374

and the result......

View attachment 143373

X33!

That is shocking - i hit 940 quid off 40p (one and only time) and given the time taken i was like 'could have been better (which it probably could), but that is a complete stinker

Suddenly the 0 wins in 12 doesn't look that bad in Bonanza.

No screenshot, but on Sword and the Grail got to the 100x 5 spins on a 40p stake. Total feature win....32p
You can buy a freddo, a pack of space raiders (hopefully pickled onion flavour) or a mr freeze ice pop with that fine bounty of riches..

Utter filth mate, glad I can’t gamble at the minute as that would have me seething.

Idk if this is the norm since I never get the "super" bonus on Nolimit games... but 4 scatters on this game is supposedly "it" and here's what I got for my troubles ..

de91850709374ad25eb5e6481bcfe184.jpg

I've had this bonus once before, and it went for 500x at 0.50€ stake, so this was a huge disappointment for me.

Also here's a bonus pic from 24K Dragon. This is part of the win I posted in the other thread, last spin on said bonus .. note the amount of spins + all reels unlocked no less ..

eb2a17039308db7b40d4c4adcb291692.jpg

This spin was 165€ but that first reel really hurt me .. a bonus saving spin no doubt so maybe it doesn't belong here but shrug.. im still annoyed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back