- Joined
- Apr 5, 2006
- Location
- Somewhere
I'd love to know if I could have possibly been more unlucky in this bonus round!



hbears341 said:I'd love to know if I could have possibly been more unlucky in this bonus round!![]()
![]()
I was too frigging angry to screenshot it! And "no", I haven't played it since 



This was balanced out by another hand where I split 3 times and won, but c'mon now ... this just plain sucks.![]()
AND I doubled on the first two hands from left to right!![]()
![]()
johnsteed said:On another note, I'm not familiar with that casino/software provider. If you're still lurking here, have you found this particular software to be good?

cheekymonkey said:...And not even one of the ladies, to 'finish you off'.![]()

johnsteed said:***
Macgyver
On another note, I'm not familiar with that casino/software provider. If you're still lurking here, have you found this particular software to be good?




...maybe much but i am litle disapoint...140 free...doubled...sorry not so good english






NoMouthToScream said:Oh what a difference this would have made. No complaints about 32 red though.


WOWOW now that goes down as offically the worst screenshot I ever seennektar4d said:The jackpot is in 15th line!




nektar4d said:I played for about another half an hour till it reached 23K.
Afterwards I stopped playing...
Now I can see on the records that it was finally hit at 23.163 $ ...
(must have been about 30-60 min later after I stopped)

Pinababy69 said:What a pisser eh Nektar? Well, take comfort in the fact that there's no guarantee you would have won it even if you'd kept playing. That would bug the s**t outta me though.![]()


....YOU didn't even get back original bet!! .... Truly an embarrasment to the makers of this game...geezes...



