Ruby slippers slot

AnnaTS

Dormant account
Hello

Does anyone know if the online version does this ? I haven't seen any youtube videos of the online version doing it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Anna

The datasheet from WMS Interactive says the online version can award up to 5 reels.

THE WIZARD OF OZ Ruby Slippers includes a randomly triggered Ruby Slippers base game feature that can award up to 5 WILD reels and a win multiplier worth up to 10x! Respin features give you extra chances at bonus round triggers, where you could enter the Crystal Ball Feature for a credit award bang-up, the Find the Broom picking feature where you can clear the board for a chance to vanquish the Wicked Witch, and the Emerald City™ free spin feature where each bonus-triggering character adds enhancements to the entire bonus round!

The paytable rules state,

While the reels are spinning, bubbles appear from around the screen and may turn any of reels 1 to 5 into a WILD REEL.
Up to a maximum of 4 reels may turn into WILD REELS.

:p

The max i have had up to now was 4 wild reels, i got all excited because i knew it was going to be hard to get again so i was thinking this was my one time to win something huge, but it just turned to be a disappointment as i got 3 low symbols with a x2 and was betting 60p it was something like £120 ish.

Anna

Actually, does this mean there is an extra award if you clear the board? Never considered that.

I have cleared the witch bonus when i was playing it on demo mode, when you find the bucket of water i think it gives you 250 x bet on top of what you have already won, i think i was betting £3 and it gave £75 for finding the bucket of water it was a long time ago.

Anna

I have killed the witch on my channel if you wont to check it out and its real money.

I just looked at your videos and i see you got 4 wilds recently which gave the same return as i got when i got mine 200 x.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I have cleared the witch bonus when i was playing it on demo mode, when you find the bucket of water i think it gives you 250 x bet on top of what you have already won, i think i was betting £3 and it gave £75 for finding the bucket of water it was a long time ago.

Anna

Sorry it's wrong what i said, i looked at a video on youtube and it was 50 x pay for finding the bucket, actually reading what i wrote doesn't even add up 250 x £3 is £750 lol, i must of been doing £1.50 a spin to of got £75.

Anna

FYI the online version has it where only 4 reels can turn wild. The landbased version can do 5 if my memory is correct. The product sheet is incorrect and needs to be updated.

FYI the online version has it where only 4 reels can turn wild. The landbased version can do 5 if my memory is correct. The product sheet is incorrect and needs to be updated.

I guess that might be linked to the fact that online you can bet very high stakes whereas in land-based it is usually restricted to $3 a spin

I guess that might be linked to the fact that online you can bet very high stakes whereas in land-based it is usually restricted to $3 a spin

If I was a betting man (and, well, it's a pretty good sign that I am, considering what this forum is ;)), I'd say you hit it on the nose. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back