RIP Joan Rivers

I honestly expected her to make it. Now she's giving somebody an earful on the other side.
Such a funny woman, let her rest in peace.

i am sorry for her loss as a human being - but as a comedian or whatever she was , was never funny at all infact just a rude person overall .

The comment she made recently about Palestinians all should die, tells you alot about her not knowing when to shut up
she made a lot of controversy about her book and Costco a few years back , she in my opinion just needed to Retire 25 years ago,

again im happy not to see her plastic face on tv anymore,

Most certainly, Ms. Rivers has always elicited a love her or loathe her response.

I choose to look on the positive note, that in a time, when women were rarely respected in the stand-up comedy field, not only for holding their own with the men, but having the oportunity to be outspoken, she was at the forefront and paved a way for other women to follow, and that is truly something we have all benefitted from. :)

Most certainly, Ms. Rivers has always elicited a love her or loathe her response.

I choose to look on the positive note, that in a time, when women were rarely respected in the stand-up comedy field, not only for holding their own with the men, but having the oportunity to be outspoken, she was at the forefront and paved a way for other women to follow, and that is truly something we have all benefitted from. :)

Agree. In this day and age public figures are apologizing left and right for the smallest things they said. Whether you agree or not with her views,
a person that still has the courage to say whatever the hell they feel like, should be commanded.

Sad news. I loved her and yes she said some very Un-pc things but as a whole she did have a heart.

I think that if one were to speak their mind that many people would be pissed off.

Rest in peace and she will look good still with all the botox she has in her for eternity. ( I think she'd appreciate that ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back