RESOLVED: Videoslots - 75 Battle Ticket Sunday Battle Last spin feature did not get added to score!

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
I know I already posted about this in the Videoslots Battle of slots thread.

But I have not had a reply to the email I sent @Team.Videoslots and also a reply in the thread either.

I also now had an email back from VS Support after they investigated and they said the Operations team can not see that final spin feature. They are basically saying they can not see it, and saying that I am lying.

I can tell you exactly what happened in the final spin feature. Which I will in this post.

So I had wins and a feature during the first 99 spins that paid 2640 score....... But then on the last spin I again had a feature on the 100th spin that gave me the kings as the special expanding symbol on Book Of Tut slot and the first 2 spins gave me a 5 oak of the kings, those 2 spins alone paid 1500 each spin, which was 3000 score or 30 euros alone, Then I had a few other small wins then on the final spin 10/10 I had 4 kings drop in that should have paid 400 or 4 euros but the 4 kings did not expand and the slot just frozen and I tried clicking buttons, but I could not click anything. I waited for like 2 minutes, And nothing happened so I had no choice but to refresh. So the final score should have been around 6300 ish............

We all know what happens when we refresh on a battle if it was on final spin. It just puts us back in the lobby with the pop up message stating your final score, which it said for me was only 2640 which is WRONG obviously. People also know that usually it adds it at the end of the battle when it ends like myself knows this. But that is exactly what I thought would happen........ BUT NO..... Not this time. That is also why I did not take a screenshot. I even had that sinking feeling in my belly that I should have taken a screenshot too, But I ignored that sinking feeling in my belly and just did not take a screenshot............. I am soo damn angry and fed up about this now.

This would have only been the second time I managed to place in one of those 75 battles as well. I only ever won 1 other ticket in it before. This was the second time in all these months........ But this time I am being cheated out of the battle ticket...........

What is more frustrating is Callum in live chat last night said he saw the final spin did not finish correctly. Hence why he passed it onto the operations team........... But yet the operations team are saying they can not even see the game round I had. Totally bullshit. They must be able to see it.........

So I though this deserves its own thread until I get a resolution that I am happy with.............

I also contacted live chat again and they said they will escalate it again to the operations team to look at again for me.

Rant post over for now at least...........

do you not have a screenshot to prove to them what happened?
regardless of that though, if support could see the final spin didn't play out then they must be able to see it, or be able to explain why a member of live chat support could yet higher level support can't.

I know I should have got a screenshot......... @colinsunderland but I did not which I now regret. Claire in support tonight said they do not know why Callum saw it but the operations team did not see it, She could not even answer the question when I asked her. But talk about hitting my head against a brick wall. I literally am right now.

To be honest (and I've ribbed you a fair bit with regards to your moaning), I think this is a legitimate gripe. There is literally the chance to win thousands in that grand battle and those tickets are worth 110 Euro each.

To be honest (and I've ribbed you a fair bit with regards to your moaning), I think this is a legitimate gripe. There is literally the chance to win thousands in that grand battle and those tickets are worth 110 Euro each.

Thanks and exactly that is why I am pissed about it.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back