Logo
external image

[RESOLVED] UPDATE_lottery

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandi
  • id825
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1259
  • Replies 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandi

Guest
well everyone I finally heard back from these "luckystar" people who have in my opinion nothing to do with "luckystar" casino. I recieved a Fax yesterday from them. In the fax they wanted $1500.00 up front (for tax) before they would give me my winnings! oh what a bunch of S--t!
So just thought I would give you all an update because you were so cool to post here for me.
Just so you know. There is also a "yahoo-wallet" email scam going on around right now that looks just like a email from Yahoo. Logo and everything. asking for an update of your account info. bye , and Thanks again to all who posted.
brandi
 
Sheesh...

Brandi, do you still have those emails from these people? I'd like to do a little research on them... LOL... but $1500 for tax sounds a little bit on the LOW side :) Of course it's bullshit... so if we can expose the scam I'd love to help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top