Logo
external image

Bogus Complaint Reported as having a "Gambling Problem"

  • Thread starter Thread starter JaminJulie
  • id37728
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1892
  • Replies 1
Joined
Feb 1, 2007
Location
Wyoming
I went to log into my account at Villento and to my suprise, I was locked out. I went to Live help to ask why. They said that in January of 2010, a casino reported that I admitted to having a "Gambling Problem". :mad: This is the BIGGEST Line of Bullshit I have ever heard! I NEVER said that to ANY CASINO!!! How does s**t like this happen? How do I get my name off the List? How unfair is it that someone can do this to you, and totally fuck up your casino life for 6 months without 1 grain of evidence. They should have to have an email sent from you or something to prove what they say! I guarantee they have nothing, cause I would never say anything like that! If anyone reading this can help me, please let me know. Thanks. . .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top