Logo
external image

Refugee

  • Thread starter Thread starter Onions
  • id55989
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1446
  • Replies 2

Onions

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Hi everyone,
I have played for a couple of years on bWin. Seemed OK.
Now they have cut off everyone who lives in Australia, so I'm tryng 888poker. Browser interface works OK but can't get the downloaded version to work.
Cheers,
Onions
 
Hi everyone,
I have played for a couple of years on bWin. Seemed OK.
Now they have cut off everyone who lives in Australia, so I'm tryng 888poker. Browser interface works OK but can't get the downloaded version to work.
Cheers,
Onions

I would recommend you STAY AWAY from 888 - They are not a good Casino.

Try one of these places: Link Outdated / Removed

Nate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top