Redbet: No withdrawal option

Balthazar

The Governor
Making a deposit with a prepaid card leaves you with no withdrawal option at Redbet. I'm not kidding.

These are the options:

Neteller: Canadians can't use it for gambling.
Instant Bank Transfert: Canada isn't on the list
Skrill: Must have deposited via Skrill first
Credit Card: Can't get paid on a prepaid gift card and can't receive payment on a credit card that wasn't used to deposit.
Webmoney: Must have deposited via webmoney first

That's it.

this is verry commun on all sites , i used lot of times paysafecard to deposit and i wass forced to make a second deposit with skrill/neteller to be able to withdrawl my winnings

this is verry commun on all sites , i used lot of times paysafecard to deposit and i wass forced to make a second deposit with skrill/neteller to be able to withdrawl my winnings

This isn't happening with me though. If I want to deposit with Skrill I will deposit with Skrill. If I use a prepaid card, that means that I want to deposit with a prepaid card and not with Skrill.

Redbet is supposed to accept new currencies in February, I expect them to become more international friendly at the same time. If not then just too bad I'll keep playing elsewhere.

This isn't happening with me though. If I want to deposit with Skrill I will deposit with Skrill. If I use a prepaid card, that means that I want to deposit with a prepaid card and not with Skrill.

Redbet is supposed to accept new currencies in February, I expect them to become more international friendly at the same time. If not then just too bad I'll keep playing elsewhere.

What withdrawal option would you have wanted to use?

Can't you make a single deposit with Skrill, then continue depositing with your prepaid, thus 'unlocking' withdrawals via Skrill?

Can't you make a single deposit with Skrill, then continue depositing with your prepaid, thus 'unlocking' withdrawals via Skrill?

But that would require me to register my real credit card with Skrill, and to use it for gambling, which defeats the purpose of buying prepaid cards.

What withdrawal option would you have wanted to use?

Leaving at least one door open would be a good start. I wanted to deposit there, was ready to take the hit for the Euro rate exchange, looked at my withdrawal options first and found out that even if I won, I wouldn't be able to withdraw the money. That's not very good.

I think those anti money laundering measures should be treated on a case-by-case basis (and it's not only Redbet TBH). Some guy depositing $75 with a prepaid card and playing slots isn't laundering money.

But that would require me to register my real credit card with Skrill, and to use it for gambling, which defeats the purpose of buying prepaid cards.

Upload to Skrill with no-gambling, send that amount to your friend and get it back from him. Now you can upload without any restriction to gambling sites.

I have my Moneymart PP card registered with Skrill, use it all the time, as well fund it right from my bank account as an online payment, in the prepaid world its as close to a real cc you can get, including online transaction records etc... This has saved me from using my bank cc's online.

Hi

Thanks for raising this!
I think someone's added the word "European" where it needn't be in the bank withdrawal drop down (Withdrawals to "other country") I'll check.
Skrill needs a connection via deposit to automate a withdrawal but if you prefer Skrill then we can do a manual payout for you (might take a bit longer)

Thanks a lot!
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back