Really? FFS! How to make money from mugs!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Yep, another BBC 'neutral' Brexit article.

I mean, Britons starved and lived in mud huts before the EU, didn't they? :rolleyes:

If we leave without a deal then we'll be starving, have no bog rolls (will always have the Guardian in that event) or fuel, no water (in a country where it pisses from the sky every day if you live north of the Midlands). Our soil will stop growing potatoes, the livestock will go on hunger strike and lorries and ships will stop working.

And morons are paying £300 for this bollocks??? :eek: :mad:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Load of shite, but it is going to cause chaos. There will be plenty of food unless idiots go around clearing shelves....oh wait, I saw it happen when the shops closed for a day last month :)

Oh God here we go. Batton down the hatches, we have a thunderclap of Fake News and hysteria a-comin'

Of course as mentioned, prior to 1973, Britain didn't exist. It was just a land-lump in the middle of the ocean that nobody wanted. Didn't even have electricity 'til 1975, and - thanks to the EU - cars made their debut on these shores ca 1977.

Now excuse me, I'm off to Lidl to stock up on tuna

Off out to dig up the lawn to get my spring crops planted. There'll be a good yield as they'll be fertilized with tons of bullshit collected from the media and internet.

Yep, another BBC 'neutral' Brexit article.

I mean, Britons starved and lived in mud huts before the EU, didn't they? :rolleyes:

If we leave without a deal then we'll be starving, have no bog rolls (will always have the Guardian in that event) or fuel, no water (in a country where it pisses from the sky every day if you live north of the Midlands). Our soil will stop growing potatoes, the livestock will go on hunger strike and lorries and ships will stop working.

And morons are paying £300 for this bollocks??? :eek: :mad:

The UK is in chaos every time when you have as much as a sniff of snow falling in winter time. What do you think is going to be without a Brexit deal?? OR with a Brexit deal for that matter? :D :D

Thing is - we’ve spent 40 years transforming from a manufacturing economy to a services economy dependent on being in the EU.

Right now, disaster capitalists are literally banking on the UK withdrawing without any fallback.

If Tories want it, it’s not going to be good.

You think Brexit will benefit anyone on less than 75k a year, you’ve been sold a pup.

Tell you now, it's been a setup since the votes were counted. How can we negotiate so badly to the current deal on offer if people are doing their jobs. May now saying it will likely be reversed if her vote doesn't get through which is basically what she wants anyway. Democracy in action. Similar level of bias with the referendum in Scotland for independence, the scaremongering is incredible.

Tell you now, it's been a setup since the votes were counted. How can we negotiate so badly to the current deal on offer if people are doing their jobs. May now saying it will likely be reversed if her vote doesn't get through which is basically what she wants anyway. Democracy in action. Similar level of bias with the referendum in Scotland for independence, the scaremongering is incredible.

Because we need them more than they need us, it's really that simple. This won't end well, certainly short term, for the UK. We aren't currently in a position to negotiate a good exit deal, and the EU will most certainly exploit that, if we leave better off, then the whole EU will destabilise as other countries will leave, so there's no way the EU will agree to anything that is a favorable outcome for us.

watching the Brexit is like watching the best TV show out there :laugh: :cool:. personally I've made my point of view in the begining , starting with the
. UK needs to be shown the door. bye -bye UK :cool:

They never intended us to leave, Cameron fucked up big time calling for a referendum thinking the remainers
would win easily then pissed off as soon as possible leaving others to sort it out.
I have always thought it would never happen but couldnt work out how they would wangle it.
Seems the method was to elect the weakest possible PM, let the EU walk all her over in the talks
and generally piss around for 2 and a half years achieving absolutely nothing.
Think and hope that the government has seriously misjudged the mood of the people and
for once the will of the majority will somehow prevail.

watching the Brexit is like watching the best TV show out there :laugh: :cool:. personally I've made my point of view in the begining , starting with the
. UK needs to be shown the door. bye -bye UK :cool:
Gladly we don't want to be part of a dictatorship like the EU we don't need the EU it is a group of unelected muppets who sit in Brussels lording it over sovereign countries, soon Italy and Hungry and others will followsuit particularly after the EU elections in May.

Thing is - we’ve spent 40 years transforming from a manufacturing economy to a services economy dependent on being in the EU.

Right now, disaster capitalists are literally banking on the UK withdrawing without any fallback.

If Tories want it, it’s not going to be good.

You think Brexit will benefit anyone on less than 75k a year, you’ve been sold a pup.

Take that old 1970's Marxist dinosaur Corbum, who simply has nothing constructive to add bar whinge for a general election like a disruptive schoolboy at the back of the class. Yet his working-class constituents in the North and Midlands gave huge support to Brexit, as usual LieBore have utter contempt for their voters in 'safe' seats!

So we have an election - the 5 main parties:

LieBore, unelectable dinosaur anti-Semitic neo-Marxist throwback to the 1970's whose party is split just like the Tories.

ad-Lib Dems - want another yes/no referendum despite the result of the first not yet being implemented, sticking two fingers up to the result of a democratic vote, showing the word 'democrat' in their name is nothing but a sham.

SNP - whingeing on about Scotland voting to remain. Utterly irrelevant, just as irrelevant as London voting to remain, or Cornwall. The Scots voted to remain part of the UK. The vote was a UK vote. Get over it. And by the way, if you took the Scottish 'leavers' votes and added them to remain, well remain would have been the overall outcome. We couldn't have left without you!

UUP/DUP - Haven't bleated on about the Ulster vote being remain to be fair. Have formed working Govt. with Tories. Now the EU see this as the weak link so have made impossible demands on the Unionists which could affect them constitutionally. Quite rightly, have told the EU to shove their backstop.

Tories: Elected with a job to do - just. Alas for them, nearly 1/3 of their MP's, like the Unionists, won't support the deal until Ulster is clarified and the Customs Union status is too.

So we have stalemate.

So tell me what on earth a general election could hope to achieve? Bizarrely, the few polls lately have shown, unbelievably a 5% RISE in Tory support. God knows why, I suspect it's because people are aware of the shower of sh*t waiting to replace them.

If we want a truly random slot result generator, could it not mimic the events of the continuing Brexit saga? :D

oh , and to go with the title , some UK journalists from SKY News (
) competing on LIVE TV who is the stupider of them all trying to find Romania ( has EU presidency ) on the map .I mean how can you ? ..I mean.....speachless with how stupid they are not finding it ,them reporters :D
at least do not show off you are so ignorant you do not even know Europe's map , just saying :p

) competing on LIVE TV who is the stupider of them all trying to find Romania ( has EU presidency ) on the map .I mean how can you ? ..I mean.....speachless with how stupid they are not finding it ,them reporters :D
at least do not show off you are ignorant , just saying :p
They are not reporters Nick Ferrari is a radio presenter, Michelle was on Dragon's Den, Greg Dyke was a former director general of the BBC and various other tv stations as well as the FA football and the other two are feminist loons including Tony Blair loving former MTV presenter June Sarpong.

Think the master stroke was May calling for a totally unneeded election wiping out the majority
making the negotiations impossible to achieve a clean break, dont think this was not part of the plan

They are not reporters Nick Ferrari is a radio presenter, Michelle was on Dragon's Den, Greg Dyke was a former director general of the BBC and various other tv stations as well as the FA football and the other two are feminist loons including Tony Blair loving former MTV presenter June Sarpong.

That probably explains it.

at least do not show off you are so ignorant you do not even know Europe's map , just saying :p

I believe that country has relocated to the UK now, mainly London. Perhaps that explains it?

I dont know the charatchers but , so there are ignorants all over the TV , investors and radio in UK :lolup:
it's just sad , as they do not realize they are competing for who is more ignorant . I would expected just a bit more from UK News

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back