Reaching last level on JatB with 10 free spins left

Balthazar

The Governor
Reached the last level with 10 spins left and still had a walking wild on the 2nd reel. Has it been done before? :cool:

Untitled.jpg

Guess the final result and win internet points.

Unibet rep cannot participate.

I've read on some other forum where one guy had something like 5 or 8 but he won nothing on those spins IIRC.

Either you won a nice chunk(500x stake) or we will see a pic in the screenshot that sucks.

Last edited:
I've done the full gold with 9 keys in the first 2 spins once, had eight spins left with full gold feature, 6 of them were dead, ended up with about 300x stake (20p) as I remember.

I'd say less than 1000x stake. About 600x.

THINK BIG!

3000x stake!

Or 30x stake, it's gonna be one extreme or the other surely.

Yes, thinking again I'd agree with Chopley. Getting a fast 9 keys in not unusual in itself, therefore there has to be an extremity here - either a whopper which you are bursting to share with us, or a crock of shite which will end up on the sucks screenies.

As I said I did this in 2 spins which you did on the very first! I got a less than inspiring stake multiple, hopes dashed. The clue here could be that this was a 'special bonus round' due to the keys all being awarded before the first spin even ended. So I am 'going large' here. 5500x stake.;) FINAL ANSWER.

Assuming we all agree that the reels are a nonsense on JATB (like all recent Netent slots IMO), and are basically 'procedurally generated' to fit what the RNG has chosen for the round - it certainly has the scope to pay absolutely cock-all.

Come on Balth, give us the result!

I'm guessing 250xBet

Having a higher number of spins with 9 keys doesn't guarantee anything, i have won big on it with just 1 spin remaining and have had 7 spins with 9 keys and won nothing at all.

Ouch - so it was similar to mine which I got in 2 spins then. Obviously a little bit of reel gimping to get our hopes up then dash them on the rocks. Cheers Netent.:mad:

That's almost like getting 4 wilds on the same line on the very first free spin on DoA then not getting another one during the next 11 spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back