re - starting my youtube slotting chanel XD

taking a £20 match bonus at skyvegas with a 20x bonus only wagering. im after them posts on rr pog!
I will only post the bonus rounds as the last upload took nearly an hour and a half,

lets get slotting!

If this is you with more enthusiasm, what the hell were you like before? :p

Phil you got to admit this is pretty funny. You seem like a hell of a nice guy, but it is kind of like watching paint dry. Personally I get sometimes tired and bored just watching myself spin never mind someone else.

I do like to watch videos but the ones that keep my interest are the large wins that you've always wanted to see.

Phil you got to admit this is pretty funny. You seem like a hell of a nice guy, but it is kind of like watching paint dry. Personally I get sometimes tired and bored just watching myself spin never mind someone else.

I do like to watch videos but the ones that keep my interest are the large wins that you've always wanted to see.

Im glad someone else posted this because i was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it because i didn't want to offend you phil. You do seem like a nice bloke but if you want views and feed back your going to have to ask yourself this question.

Would you wont to watch some one playing a slot in silence with the enthusiasm of a bread bin???

I presume your answer is NO. Therefore don't be shocked that other people don't either. If i could give you one tip mate it would be to at least have the music on the slot running to make it at least bearable. Hope you don't take this the wrong way. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back