Raging rhino auto play back!

Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere today but just playing raging rhino at w.hill, done about 500 spins manually and then I noticed the circle arrow icon on the left hand part of the screen, and it's working, why they suddenly fixed this now after 3 years heaven knows but it's a welcome move none the less, don't know if all the wms titles/SG now have auto play, one can only hope I guess:

wms auto play.jpg n

Last edited:
This is great news! I had a suspicion of this as WMS said in a recent PR that the new Megaways would feature autospin in licensed markets.

Not sure if @dunover would ever considering playing this again though :p

I was thinking along similar lines, that it could've been Dunover's refusal to play it anymore which forced WMS's hand, the rhino profit had been plummeting and this was their only chance at tempting him back :laugh:

They were probably losing players to Playtech's Buffalo Blitz, as that is a similar enough clone and also has turbo mode as well as autoplay.

I see Zeus II has just been released on Videoslots, and it is using the (I think) NextGen user interface with autoplay available. It will be good if they reworked all of their old classic games in this way.

Glad it's back. But it took them 3 years and during this time way better games have released which I would rather play then a gimped html version of rhino were you have 60 dead spins maybe a small 9''s win then back to your dead spins. Rinse and repeat. Also the autoplay does grey out when you hit a feature but only when the 3rd scatter hits unlike before were it would grey out as soon as the spin initiated. Shame because the original rhino was like most people my favourite go to slot. Now I don't even touch it. Can't really see me playing it autoplay or not it's still not the same game it once was.

Excellent. Looks like it’s back across the board. Just checked Kronos at LeoVegas and all good. Next thing to check is if slots like Montazuma are still giving away spin results prior to spin finishing. If that’s been fixed as well WMS (SG) may actually be getting some money out of me.

Compared to recent slots their offerings look positively docile.

Two £100 deposits wiped within an hour. Bonus guarantee going strong!

Monte still has the error in the bonus :(

Two £100 deposits wiped within an hour. Bonus guarantee going strong!

Monte still has the error in the bonus :(

Yep, unfortunately. Also annoying on Dragon’s inferno (I think that’s what it’s called). Shows the total of the replicating symbol spin immediately thus totally ruining what follows.

No autoplay on any SG at Sky vegas which is odd.
I would have thought it would be a full software update.

yeah subsequent to my first post, so far, w.hill is the only uk place out of the ones I play at [incl sky vegas] with autoplay on wms games, seems odd SG haven't changed all the versions on the servers, although I think at ladbrokes the sg games are on playtech servers, so maybe SG don't have direct control over all the game servers.

It is a royal pain in the arse not to have the option to use autoplay, madness they got rid of it for over 2 years now, I'm sure the technical solution required would've been very easy to implement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back