Racing for Pinks - MGS slot

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Hey guys,

Haven't seen a thread for this slot yet but if there is feel free to merge it with my thread.
Came across this new MGS slot on Guts tonight.
Wanna give it a go,looks like a good fun slot to me,yet again a 243 liner though. :cool:

Anyone played it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried it out, I rather like it. Had a pretty good run on it for a bit, then it got cold cold, just like a lot of games. The bonus game gets a little long and repetitious IMO after you have played it for quite a few times. Only achieved the max return of 175x once out of maybe 18 bonus rounds, but 35x is pretty common. It's when you hit a streak of 5 and 10x wins that it kills you. No big returns during freespins for me, they seem to come up less often than the bonus game.

I do like that reels one and five trigger the features. I'd say about 1/4 of the time you retain hope until that last reel. I mean, it's all about anticipation, right?

No love here yet. Played 100 on it to get a feel. Best FS was 26x4, paid poo, best race was 75X.
It's ok, but for me, more that if I'm moving around, give it a few shots and try for bonus. But not a big wow factor for me

Seems too similar to TDK to me. PLEASE can't MG deviate from yet more 243-way nonsense? How about a Wild Rockets-type reel set-up. Or even the Bruce-Lee sort of arrangement. Or a tumbling reels slot like DVD?
Just more 3-by-5 dross with different pictures on it. :rolleyes:

Didn't really enjoy it that much from what I played of it thus far.

It seems lower variance than a lot of the other 243 line variants. For better or worse, depending on your perspective, the uber-paying 3000x spins aren't present, meaning you don't have to pay any of your RTP for that chance.

Also not too big a fan of the race bonus, have to agree with Jasmine that it gets a little tedious.

Overall, just seems like a game that might eat your money before any of the big payouts come.

Well tried it yesterday with a €75.00 deposit.
Lasted like 10 minutes on €0.90 spins and got 1 free spins round at 24x4 multiplier which paid an "awesome" €12.60.. :mad::eek2:

With base game pays this low u'd expect a bit more action from free spins and/or feature being triggered.

Well I did not even manage to trigger the race bonus once.

Not impressed at all by this new slot to be honest. :)

I'm in agreement with most of the comments here. For me, Racing for Pinks is pretty dull and it's very similar to a bunch of games that have gone before it. I'm not sure who it's supposed to appeal to, but it certainly doesn't appeal to me.

I was going to give this a spin yesterday and today - but the same old MG problem @ 32Red. Logged in, waited for download... And waited... And waited... 98% Stuck. I even tried logging in 'Free Play' mode and left that spinning on other games for a couple of hours to see if anything would happen. Nope. The new "I'm A Celebrity" one won't let me click it. Just nothing.

I'm sure this isn't confined to 32Red and is across the MG platform - but that's the only download client I use for MG.

I absolutely, point blank, completely entirely refuse to do the whole uninstall/reinstall clean the folders routine. I'm just not doing it anymore.

I wanted to try the "I'm A Celebrity" on as well :(

I'm such a sucker for new games, but just literally cannot be bothered with all the messing about.

Done about 300 spins in a few different sessions on this only hit the racing bonus once. I do find doing the reel 1 and reel 5 scatter wins for the bonus rounds makes it more rare and the spins are still the same so there is no build up to if you get it or not. Have to say from my experience not a very exciting game.

outside of the race bonus, kinda reminds me of the Mario-like race game MG has (what's that damned game? Dang, too lazy to go look lol) anyway, the FS reminds me of that. The race bonus is a little long, and I'd imagine it doesn't matter which you pick since it would be pre-decided, so it can be pretty drawn out - might as well just make it the one lap, and award based on place.
I was pretty spoiled, on my tenner I saw both bonuses twice. But off 100, I didnt see them much at all, and didnt pay very well in the FS (3x and 4X)

outside of the race bonus, kinda reminds me of the Mario-like race game MG has (what's that damned game? Dang, too lazy to go look lol) anyway, the FS reminds me of that. The race bonus is a little long, and I'd imagine it doesn't matter which you pick since it would be pre-decided, so it can be pretty drawn out - might as well just make it the one lap, and award based on place.
I was pretty spoiled, on my tenner I saw both bonuses twice. But off 100, I didnt see them much at all, and didnt pay very well in the FS (3x and 4X)

Mad Dash is that the slot? I was just playing that the other day and I quickly remembered how terrible it is.

Tried it at 32Red and put almost £250 through it before finally getting the freespins which paid around 60x bet.Never got a sniff of the bonus race feature although i lost count of the number of times i would get the symbol on the first or last reel but never both together.Not a slot i will be rushing back to.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back