Quicktender could be Eco

while doing a deposit I noticed this an was quite shocked:confused:

Cindy

It is and it always has been. I thought everyone knew that. QT was set-up by Eco Card mostly for the US market when the Corporate arm of Eco had to pull out of the US in late 06. I am glad to see you post this in the ATB thread though.

It is and it always has been. I thought everyone knew that. QT was set-up by Eco Card mostly for the US market when the Corporate arm of Eco had to pull out of the US in late 06. I am glad to see you post this in the ATB thread though.

well I think I have learned a Tad here since I started posting:rolleyes:

Cindy

In fact many of us were quite suspicious of EcoCard's portioning off all US accounts, herding us into this nice little group. (I kept thinking "sheep to the slaughter", having gone thru the NETeller disaster....)

While most of us are grateful for an ewallet, it still doesn't sit quite right ...

In fact many of us were quite suspicious of EcoCard's portioning off all US accounts, herding us into this nice little group. (I kept thinking "sheep to the slaughter", having gone thru the NETeller disaster....)

While most of us are grateful for an ewallet, it still doesn't sit quite right ...

Yeah.....sorta like segregation eh Mouse? :)

I understand why eco had to close to usa back then, there was a lot of speculation and it is risky. Now with QT I never keep money in there and cash it out right away. I feel like any minute another ax could fall.

Now QT has a min withdrawal of 200 (+30 fee). Last week I had 188.00 in there and played it trying to get another cash out. You can guess what happened. :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back