Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Right, a longish video here which has reviews and play of:

Bastardcrest - Rainbow Riches Leprechaun's Gold (tripe:laugh:)
Blueprint - Rome - Rise Of An Empire (YAWN! another Ted, King Kong Cash etc....:rolleyes:)
Blueprint Tridentia (Think........Black Knight 2:oops:)
Merkur - Silverbird (another sodding St*rb*rst copy :mad:)
Merkur - Sinbad (you gotta be shittin' me! copy of WMS' Bruce Lee :eek:)
Quickspin - Divine Dreams (HURRAH! An original slot idea, quite good :thumbsup:)
Notentertainment - Turn Of Fortune (change the 'n' for a 'd' in the first word you've got it about right :p)

I been playing it for the last hour don't see what's wrong with it, got the feature numerous times.

I do want to know one thing what triggers the respin feature is it random?

I haven't watched the Dunover video yet but it just seemed to be random to me.

I been playing it for the last hour don't see what's wrong with it, got the feature numerous times.

I do want to know one thing what triggers the respin feature is it random?

I haven't watched the Dunover video yet but it just seemed to be random to me.

No, you need to see any 2 scatters in view with any win at all, simultaneously. The winning symbols then freeze for the respins.

My pet name upon hearing of it a few weeks ago was Burn Your Fortune....applies to most of NetBent dross in the last few years.

I’m going to at least stick up for NetEnt a little here. Haven’t played it a huge amount but seemed to give enough interest. Admittedly the features didn’t pay huge but came in frequently enough. Max for me was around 70x with a full free spins feature followed by two bonus feature in the same spin. Yet to see it but does seem to have reasonable potential for decent wins even if YouTube level wins are not possible. Willing to give it a bit more time before writing it off.

I think the Divine game looks alright but im not a huge fan of multipliers occuring every spin, as it tends to just devalue the paytable, meaning you need to not only get a nice hit from high-payers, but also tie it to a good multiplier.

LOL....I remember once using the YT subtitles on one of my expletive-rich Raging Rhino session videos, and the results were hysterical, coming up with all sorts of bad translations and nonsense grammar.

Not sure why Turn Of Fortune is so bad I think it's one of NetEnt's better games.

My opinion too.

The respin takes the teaser spin thing to a new level. You could end up winning big from a teaser spin where usually you just get nothing.

If anyone thinks this is bad, then wait for Golden Grimoire. With a 800x max win it will blast you away...NOT :oops:

Kind of like that Blueprint slot with the Sell your Sticky Wilds Bonus! Nice concept, and it seems even though almost all their regular slots have those 5 random Bonuses on top of the 5 Features, there is a little variety here and there:) Also, i'd take 5 solid types of Bonuses vs. one Shitty one everyday...sometimes it's not a bad thing to be repetitive!

That said, the Sell your Wilds isn't new, i played at least one slot that has that feature, which would be Wild Bandits, from Openbet, which is a pretty underrated game i.m.o.
Still..i kind of like Blueprint slots, despite some of their bastardly teases - because they have nice graphics, - as said - good Bonuses, although often the same types, and mostly big payout potential..

Side note, i really think they 'outdid' BTG on some of their own games! Primal Megaways is 20x cooler then Rhino and Bonanza combined, and i love both those games a lot!
Also, the newish Starquest clone (forgot the name, something with a 'lil Leprechaun in it) also beats the original, for me - one huge advantage would be some of them are playable at 10 cents, and the graphics are definitely more appealing to me. (still love you BTG - no worries)

To be frank, i really was skeptical when i found out they were lending out their MegaWays concept, thinking in no way could other providers do something with it, other than just cloning, but i was obviously wrong :)

I think turn of fortune is pretty boring too, but I do like the Wild Fury feature its based on, so im not sure why. I think the theme doesnt help, seems to be based around grandmas brooches. Its just a bit dead during the basegame I find, and I wouldnt mind a 10k cap on the mechanism instead of 2k, but just make it difficult to achieve so it doesnt take up a lot of rtp.

Not sure why Turn Of Fortune is so bad I think it's one of NetEnt's better games.

I played it the first time yesterday and had a decent win on the respins on a €2.00 bet...Think it was 94x...
Quit right after as I did not like the slot actually... :)

@dunover - I think Divine Dreams is atrocious, the paytable is designed so badly..Got FS a few times but couldn't get anything bigger than 23x I believe.
Loads of dead spins in the FS, even with those extra wilds that you hardly see.
Think this will be a very hard slot to actually hit anything decent. :oops:

I think Divine Dreams is atrocious, the paytable is designed so badly..Got FS a few times but couldn't get anything bigger than 23x I believe.
I've only played it the once (today) but had I think 29 cents in my balance to start , brought it up to over $100 a couple times, best wins were both around 100x I think

vss.JPG

I just lost £20 in less than 5 mins at 20p a spin on divine dreams got the ying yang thing twice other than that nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back