Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Right, a longish video here which has reviews and play of:

Bastardcrest - Rainbow Riches Leprechaun's Gold (tripe:laugh:)
Blueprint - Rome - Rise Of An Empire (YAWN! another Ted, King Kong Cash etc....:rolleyes:)
Blueprint Tridentia (Think........Black Knight 2:oops:)
Merkur - Silverbird (another sodding St*rb*rst copy :mad:)
Merkur - Sinbad (you gotta be shittin' me! copy of WMS' Bruce Lee :eek:)
Quickspin - Divine Dreams (HURRAH! An original slot idea, quite good :thumbsup:)
Notentertainment - Turn Of Fortune (change the 'n' for a 'd' in the first word you've got it about right :p)

steveh35

Ueber Meister
I been playing it for the last hour don't see what's wrong with it, got the feature numerous times.

I do want to know one thing what triggers the respin feature is it random?

I haven't watched the Dunover video yet but it just seemed to be random to me.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I been playing it for the last hour don't see what's wrong with it, got the feature numerous times.

I do want to know one thing what triggers the respin feature is it random?

I haven't watched the Dunover video yet but it just seemed to be random to me.

No, you need to see any 2 scatters in view with any win at all, simultaneously. The winning symbols then freeze for the respins.

electronictonic

My pet name upon hearing of it a few weeks ago was Burn Your Fortune....applies to most of NetBent dross in the last few years.

Siohmy

Experienced Member
I’m going to at least stick up for NetEnt a little here. Haven’t played it a huge amount but seemed to give enough interest. Admittedly the features didn’t pay huge but came in frequently enough. Max for me was around 70x with a full free spins feature followed by two bonus feature in the same spin. Yet to see it but does seem to have reasonable potential for decent wins even if YouTube level wins are not possible. Willing to give it a bit more time before writing it off.

VismundCygnus

I think the Divine game looks alright but im not a huge fan of multipliers occuring every spin, as it tends to just devalue the paytable, meaning you need to not only get a nice hit from high-payers, but also tie it to a good multiplier.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
LOL....I remember once using the YT subtitles on one of my expletive-rich Raging Rhino session videos, and the results were hysterical, coming up with all sorts of bad translations and nonsense grammar.

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Not sure why Turn Of Fortune is so bad I think it's one of NetEnt's better games.

My opinion too.

The respin takes the teaser spin thing to a new level. You could end up winning big from a teaser spin where usually you just get nothing.

If anyone thinks this is bad, then wait for Golden Grimoire. With a 800x max win it will blast you away...NOT :oops: