Logo
external image

Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter abudha
  • id45854
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 842
  • Replies 2

abudha

Banned User
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Location
Israel
Hello Everyone

My name is Yaniv I am from Israel and I have been part of the online gambling as a player until now. I am actually from the restaurants busines


But now I have opened an affiliate website. I wish to be active in the forum in multiple subjects.

Question - Can I finish my post with a signature of my website ? Is that allowed here in the forums ?
 
Read this in regards to webmasters and affiliates: https://www.casinomeister.com/forum-faq/forum-policies/

edit: Short answer would be yes you can have links in your signature. But its under certain guidelines. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong or explain it better.
 
Hello :D

You can also send a PM to Simmo!. He can review your site for approval.

I may be wrong here, but I think you need to be "fully registered" before you are able to have a signature.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top