Logo
external image

Introducing myself

Planetofbets

Newbie member
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Location
Nigeria
Hello, people, I am Samuel Ndem, a seasoned bettor, punter, and iGaming specialist.

I have been a punter since 2003 with Bet365, Ladbrokes, etc. I have also gathered a lot of experience in the iGaming ecosystem and have attended a series of conferences and gatherings to learn more and improve my iGaming career. I read through the Sportbet.one website that brought me here. I will learn a lot here and will share my experiences too. Thank you for having me here.
 
Hi Samuel, nice to meet you. Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself.

I have removed the website you added, we don't accept links here at Casinomeister. Your experience in the industry should help your understanding here.

I have also edited the thread title, just so it is clearer.

All the best
Thank you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top