Question about Net Ent Bonus Rounds

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hey everyone,

sometimes i love to play the realy classic Net Ent slots (Diamond Dogs, Crusade of Fortune, Bloodsuckers, ...)

Now my question:

Does it really make a difference if you hit the bonus round with 3, 4 or 5 consequent symbols? I mean there's no payout for hitting the bonus round...

The variance of these bonus round seems so weird to me :) I take Crusade of Fortune as example... Of maybe 30 Bonus Round i've had 29 paid 3x to 10x the bet, but now i had a round which paid 5 times the bet, but i also found a treasure of 100x the bet :)

Also these picking bonuses in some of these slots are pretty high variance... Most of the time they have only amounts up to 5x the bet, but then sometimes theres one pick where you can get 100x the amount or stuff like that...

I just wondered if you experience that too and if someone knows if it makes a difference with how many symbols you get to the bonus round...

I can only speak for Bloodsuckers as I've never played the others, but yes, once in a while it will chuck a really big coffin into the mix and award far more than normal.

It does at least keep the game interesting insofar as it does have the ability to surprise you sometimes :)

Bloodsuckers is the ultimate low-variance wagering slot, a 98% RTP is not to be sniffed at. Not one to play if you actually want to win something though :D

I can only speak for Bloodsuckers as I've never played the others, but yes, once in a while it will chuck a really big coffin into the mix and award far more than normal.

It does at least keep the game interesting insofar as it does have the ability to surprise you sometimes :)

Bloodsuckers is the ultimate low-variance wagering slot, a 98% RTP is not to be sniffed at. Not one to play if you actually want to win something though :D

Well i mean it depends... Bloodsuckers had brought me up in a good way a couple of times... A couple of weeks ago i had 3 free spin retriggers, starting balance was 18$ with 1$ bet, ended up at 212$ without even hitting a bonus round.

But yeah, no huge wins.... As we speak i realize that Crusade of Fortune didn't give me 100x bet it was 150x ... I was very surprised :)

But do you have a greater chance to get the 40x coffin if you get more than 3 scatters? I know that on Jack and the Beanstalk, it makes absolutely no difference if you get 3, 4 or 5 scatters which is an extremely bad idea and shouldn't happen.

Attach Removed (Old not found)

My experince:

5 coffins paid alot more, 4 coffins paid more then 3 coffins.

The jack and the bean really suck that you only get 10 free spins if you have 5 scatters. It should be 3=10 spins, 4 = 15 spins and 5 should be 20 spins imo.

The jack and the bean really suck that you only get 10 free spins if you have 5 scatters. It should be 3=10 spins, 4 = 15 spins and 5 should be 20 spins imo.

Either that or paying something for the scatters, DOA style. What are the chances to land 5 scatters on JatB? Considering how hard it is to get 3, getting 5 must be really really rare.

Either that or paying something for the scatters, DOA style. What are the chances to land 5 scatters on JatB? Considering how hard it is to get 3, getting 5 must be really really rare.

Well either that or perhaps 4 scatter gives you the moneybag wilds(3keys) and 5 gives you golden chickens (6 keys) perhaps?

I can chip in on this one, have quite some experience playing Blood Suckers. :)

If you get 4 coffin symbols the bonus coffins will have 1.5 the normal value. So the highest coffin will be 1500*line instead of 1000*line.

Also the trick to making Blood Suckers fun to play, is playing less rows. When you play 10 rows at 10 cent each, hitting the bonus is exciting instead of a nuisance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back