Question about ... changing my User Title (text under login name)

RedAndi

Winter is Coming
I was wondering how you go about changing the small text that is under your name on posts (where mine says "Meister Member" now).

I noticed some members have personalized text there, and I can't seem to find where you can edit that.

Thanks!

I believe it's a seniority issue. I'll see if I can't dig up the link where it's spelled out.

Yeah, the thing I was thinking of was the Link Outdated / Removed[strike], but it's not immediately obvious from that why you wouldn't be able to edit your 'User Title'. Still digging ....[/strike] Scratch that, see the line 'Can Use Custom Title'. (looks like you've already found it :thumbsup: )

I believe it's a seniority issue. I'll see if I can't dig up the link where it's spelled out.

Ahhhh I see you have to have a certain number of posts (or time as a member) to have that privilege?
Thanks Max, will watch for the link!

Last edited:
Ok so I can....I think....right?:confused:

So how do you go about actually inputting your custom title? For the life of me I do not see any option on my profile page.

NEVER MIND I FOUND IT MAX! THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
Cheers! :thumbsup:

Hope no one minds if I change the thread title, increases the chance that peeps will find it when they Search.

Also, in case anyone is wondering what the heck we are talking about, see below:

Attach Removed (Old not found)

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Hope no one minds if I change the thread title, increases the chance that peeps will find it when they Search.

Also, in case anyone is wondering what the heck we are talking about, see below:

Attach Removed (Old not found)

That was a big part of my problem, I didn't know what that was actually CALLED..."User Title". Now I know:thumbsup:

Thanks Again!

Need help finding it again!

:( Not changed the user title since the upgrades.
Anyone know where the option to change it is located now?

Never Mind

Found it again :oops:

In case anyone else needs to know, it is in the User Profile section now (Edit your Profile).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back