Private messages

Sometimes when I'm using IE I can't send any pm's. If that's the case I usually just copy the message and change to Chrome instead and send the message from there. So far I havn't failed, I think. I don't save the messages I send so I only knows if someone reply.

I and at least two others, have had a problem....not sure why but it very annoying as when I reply and a lengthy whole-hearted reply...nada.

And then I am afraid that some people think I am ignoring them....yikes:what:

Thanks for your replies, Tirilej and nightfly...but I am not techy.;)

So when you push the send button it goes away, acts like it do normally?...or is the page stuck with nothing happening because that is what happens to me.
Is it Internet Explorer you are using? Old or new version?

Secret,

There is a limit on the number of pms you can send/receive and this is based on your membership level in this forum. In the past, I also experienced something similar and I then found out I had exceeded my quota.

Secret,

There is a limit on the number of pms you can send/receive and this is based on your membership level in this forum. In the past, I also experienced something similar and I then found out I had exceeded my quota.

I didn't know that. Thanks Chuchu.

I thought maybe the person you were sending it to had their box filled, but then you would get a message for that right?

I didn't know that. Thanks Chuchu.

I thought maybe the person you were sending it to had their box filled, but then you would get a message for that right?

True and if secret's was full she would get a mail about it so that's not her problem.
She can get 500 pm's. That's a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back