PR7, Homepage Text Links For sale on a Unique Bingo Site

starplus

Dormant account
Website Name : PM ME Or Email Me
Website Pagerank 7 {{ Bingo / Gambling Related }}
Website Age 2 Yrs Old, Since 2008
Link Duration : Yearly
Link Category Home Page
Description: Valid PR7, Bingo / Gambling Related Great Website!

$599 / Year

&

Website Name: PM ME Or Email Me
PR2
Betting Related Site
$100 / Year

Our email add is nixies75 AT ya ho o dot c o m

So let me get this right. You have a 2 year old Bingo website with Toolbar PR of 7. Which you are willing to sell links on for $599.

Sorry, but I don't believe you. There are not many authority gambling sites that have that kind of toolbar PR.

Unless of course you are spoofing the toolbar PR.

Feel free to pm me the url of the page in question and I will be able to check within a minute, to see if what you are saying is indeed on the level.

@Webcaz What does PR7 mean? I see it written all the time in these sales adds. the underline on PR states it's 'Press Release' which I'm sure it isn't. I'm assuming it means Page rank but was hoping you could explain how it all works and why they can charge more or less with different PR's? What does the toolbar PR mean?

Cheers
Gremmy

PR

Gremmyboy PR simply means Google page rank, to put it simple this is the way google ranks websites over the internet. The ranking starts at 0 and goes up to 10 which is the highest rank. So websites with high page rank are usually ranked better within google in terms of traffic, etc. The problem here is that this guy is saying that his website is page rank 7 and has only been in existence for 2 years, I am not saying this is impossible but it is highly unl;ikely, because gambling orientated websites usually are not ranked that high, for example i have a PR3 gambling website and this website has been around for 4 years and I have spent lots of $$ on seo, buliding backlinks etc, and i know page rank takes a lot of time to build, so most likely this guy here is talking crap, also google uses a lot of methods to determin page rank, such as age of domain, content, backlinks, keywords, etc. Hope this helps explain it to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back