Playtech Progessive Slots

bigbear

Does anyone know the effect on the RTP of Playtech progressives (e.g the Marvel themed slots).Jackpot Party used to publish that 2.99% of every bet went on the progressive element which reduced the RTP from an average 95% to a poor 92% but i cannot find anywhere similar figures for Playtech.Thanks guys.:)

0.99% on the Marvel slots afaik.

Thanks Simmo.Probably worth taking a punt then as the overall RTP would be around 95%? I had considered avoiding them completely,thinking they may be in the Jackpot Party range of 92%.The only information that seems to be on the paytables is that the higher the bet,the more chance you have of triggering the progressive,although exactly how high is anybodys' guess.

You can generally gauge RTP impact by the size of the jackpot. Anything over £1million is going to have a serious impact on overall RTP. The old Megajackpots games from IGT were quite heavily influenced by the jackpot but they're since relaunched them. I think they realised they got the formula a bit wrong - not point in having a jackpot that never gets won!

Thanks Simmo. Probably worth taking a punt then as the overall RTP would be around 95%? I had considered avoiding them completely,thinking they may be in the Jackpot Party range of 92%

Around 95% on the original games but closer to 92% on the 50 line versions. Not that you will probably notice it much as the variance is lower on those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back