Playtech newbie question.

skiny

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
I'm new to Playtech. What slots would you suggest? Medium variance are nice.

Not too sure about the variance as I don't play them much - I think most are low-medium anyway.

These are my favorites:
Alien Hunter - 3 different bonus features.
Lotto Madness & A Night Out - You can win up to 20 free-spins at x10! (or 3 spins @ x2 :mad:)
Wanted Dead or Alive - I had an amazing run of good wins last time I played it!
Ultimate Fighters - One of those odd 9 reel, 8-line slots, but I usually seem to do OK on it.
Gladiator - Awesome slot, but definitely HIGH variance - beware!

KK

playtech

hello , best machines imho are greatblue & irish luck then the new bread of machines like hulk & iron man , be warned these machines can be so so tight but if you hit well in feature you can get some realy big hits

On the newer slots, Playtech tend to go low or high and less on the medum variance but these are worth a look:

Great Blue - medium'ish variance but once you get the free spins, you'll see why it hooks you ;)

Gladiator - High variance but totally awesome as KK says

Desert Treasure & A Night Out are low variance but very decent IMO

Sparta - a little on the high side of medium, a bit slow, but decent.

If you are at Bet365 check out Hulk and Iron Man which are medium'ish and Glory Of Rome has a good free spins feature with extra scatter symbol. All very good. If you are at SEGA, look at Nights - high variance but fun free spin bonus with extra scatter.

Great Blue & Gladiator are my favourites.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
videos of the bonus features on most of them if you wanna see how they work. I love that Great Blue can give you up to 23 spins at 10x with stacked wilds thrown in...I just love that game.

Cheers

Simmo!

the new marvel slots are so cool but big moneysuckers imho. Glory&Rome (i think the name is) is my fave.
Very often i find that PT slots suck money even faster then RTG :eek2: - but may be its just me, i play only their resent slots that are all fun. I cant stand the spinning of the older ones.

On the newer slots, Playtech tend to go low or high and less on the medum variance but these are worth a look:

Great Blue - medium'ish variance but once you get the free spins, you'll see why it hooks you ;)

If you are at Bet365 check out Hulk and Iron Man which are medium'ish and Glory Of Rome has a good free spins feature with extra scatter symbol. All very good. If you are at SEGA, look at Nights - high variance but fun free spin bonus with extra scatter.

EDIT: OMG, just watched the Gladiator one....I HAVE to play that game. That is so freaking awesome looking.

videos of the bonus features on most of them if you wanna see how they work. I love that Great Blue can give you up to 23 spins at 10x with stacked wilds thrown in...I just love that game.

Cheers

Simmo!

Wow Simmo...was just watching some of the videos, and these look awesome!! That Great Blue? 15X multiplier in the free spins? I think I'd be peeing myself..ha ha. I'm all about free spins, high multipliers..and stacked wilds.

I really think I'm gonna have to try these. Haven't played Playtech since the original Captain's Treasure was one of the "best" games available, lol. Thanks for posting those at YouTube. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just watched the Gladiator one. OMG!! We need a word besides awesome, lol. I am chomping at the bit now to try these!!

I'm all about free spins, high multipliers..and stacked wilds.

Yeah me too :thumbsup:

I really think I'm gonna have to try these. Haven't played Playtech since the original Captain's Treasure was one of the "best" games available, lol. Thanks for posting those at YouTube. :thumbsup:

NP. Cost me a wedge to have them done so figured I better start using them more LOL.

Cheers

Simmo!
Great blue does infact have a x15 multiplyer. Uusally you get 33 spins x 2, 18 spins x 7 or 7 spins x 15. It is a decent slot especially if you can get those 3 shells early on. Irish luck is even better as the paytable is very similar but you also have stacked wilds.

Captains treasue pro is another good game, the base game pays very low, but it is easy to hit the 3 treasures, where you get 10 free spins with a mystery scatter. Thai Paradise and Glory of Rome are exact clones of CT pro. The repeat spins on these happen frequently.

Lotto madness is low variance you can play this slot all day long which gives you a decent chance at hitting the 20 free spins at x7 or x10.
Forest of wonders is also a low/medium variance with free spins and a bonus game. (Which pays much better than the free spins bonus)

IMO Playtechs slots provide a good alternative to MG and rival. (not an RTG fan)! The potential to hit big in the free spins makes them exciting to play, as the multiplyers are consistently large across many of their slots.

Best games for me, Azteca, Iron man and Shazka, worst Thrill seekers (50 lines totally sucks)! and Panther moon.

My biggest gripe about Playtech is that their 3 reel slots are seriously limited and are not that great. MG's 3 reel slots are in a totally different league.

Mike

Great blue does infact have a x15 multiplyer. Uusally you get 33 spins x 2, 18 spins x 7 or 7 spins x 15. It is a decent slot especially if you can get those 3 shells early on. Irish luck is even better as the paytable is very similar but you also have stacked wilds.

Great Blue has stacked wilds too :thumbsup: You need them in the free spins, but you normally get at least a couple of high pay spins in the FS. Unusual to end up with less than 40x and normally its a whole lot more.

worst Thrill seekers (50 lines totally sucks)! and Panther moon.

Agreed - Panther Moon is especially hard to get a decent hit on.

Now thats funny!

Tried these Marvell slots yesterday and I'm impressed, really good games, and superfast with great graphics and animations!
Iron Man was my favourite, that missilebonus rocks, even got the expanding wild on reel 3 once and hit a few nice payouts.

Then I went to Irish Luck, also great but did not pay much..until I hit a whole bunch of the stacked wilds that recovered my balance.

Then I lost everyting in no time at Panther Moon! No feauture, nothing!:mad:

But thanks for the tip Simmo, gonna try that Great Blue slot later this week for sure! :D

It would be easier to go down to Bodmin moor and spot 3 big black cats that way, than hitting 3 on Panther moon! :lolup:

Mike

LMAO Mike.. :laugh:

I take it that means it takes three black panthers to trigger the feature then? K, I have to stop talking about these slots til I can try em...driving me nuts, lol. :)

LMAO Mike.. :laugh:

I take it that means it takes three black panthers to trigger the feature then? K, I have to stop talking about these slots til I can try em...driving me nuts, lol. :)
It is amazing how well you think you know certain slots, but just noticed on Panther moon it is 3 moonlight symbols which triggers the free spins. The panthers are wild, a real endangered species as the picture below shows! ;)

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back