Playtech and FashionTV in Gameshow Collaboration

The TV channel claims to have more than 2 billion viewers, so you may be right with that 🤣

This is the first-ever operator-branded live gameshow title and draws on the creative power of FashionTV Gaming Group combined with the product and engineering excellence of Playtech’s Live Dealer division.
As someone who has played operator-branded Spin A Win tables years ago, this as written isn't true. It might be the first externally-branded one, but I don't know if that is true either...

The TV channel claims to have more than 2 billion viewers, so you may be right with that 🤣

As someone who has played operator-branded Spin A Win tables years ago, this as written isn't true. It might be the first externally-branded one, but I don't know if that is true either...
As far as I know, this is the first "Brand" to share their game across the Playtech platform. I don't know why others haven't done that as it will help recoup the money they paid for it to be made and are undoubtedly going to get some revenue share too. A smart move by Fashion TV and Playtech who get a game they haven't had to pay for.

As you say there are a few branded games about, mainly skins of spin a win. They don't get a great number of players as they don't have the reach of the network games, so must be expensive for the brands to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back