Announcement Playford7 is coming back

Maybe over tired but something is really puzzling me right now.....

This thread is now 2 pages long and Ben's name is NOT red :confused: :confused: :p :p

Christ give the guy a chance will you.

He has been out hunting swamp monsters all day so not been on. You could at least wait till you wake up in the morning and check then. :laugh:

The swa
Christ give the guy a chance will you.

He has been out hunting swamp monsters all day so not been on. You could at least wait till you wake up in the morning and check then. :laugh:
The swamp monsters caused havoc, I fell over and got soaked attempted to apprehend one for Isabelle to take home..
also a bad back took place, in future hunting for such abhorrent creatures will be done in dry weather conditions.
(Playford top swamp hunting monster tip)

The swa

The swamp monsters caused havoc, I fell over and got soaked attempted to apprehend one for Isabelle to take home..
also a bad back took place, in future hunting for such abhorrent creatures will be done in dry weather conditions.
(Playford top swamp hunting monster tip)

A crap tip since as you explained earlier they only come out when it is raining. :laugh:

But great to see you are still spending quality time with your daughter. That is the sort of thing that is priceless. Just a shame you are still having back problems.

A crap tip since as you explained earlier they only come out when it is raining. :laugh:

But great to see you are still spending quality time with your daughter. That is the sort of thing that is priceless. Just a shame you are still having back problems.
That’s a valid point.
cant control when such beasts are best suited to venture out.
what I’ll do in future is change the roaming details of swamp monsters to suit the weather, kind of seasonal kind of creatures they are now.

Hi all.
Just want to say thanks for all welcoming me back it’s much appreciated :)
Also want to thank Bryan for giving me another chance here, throughout my ban he replied to my emails and was decent, genuine honest and polite.
he runs a tight but very fair ship here that I can attest too, as you know I’m no shill or one to hold my opinions but regarding this place he runs it beyond fair.
so thanks again Bryan, and also the mods he spoke to regarding my return, I’m not sure whom you are but also a big thanks..
Anyhow off for some corona cooking,
Take care all and thanks again, it’s good to be back.
ben

As a relatively new member (compared to many of you anyway) I've no idea of the history of Playford7 but it's never nice to hear of someone getting banned so I'm glad he's back and his reinstatement confirms to me the overall decency, common sense and integrity that defines this site!

Thanks Bryan and cheers guys.
Will update this evening as taking the daughter to hunt for a most gruesome swamp monster at the local duck pond in the rain (they only come out in rain you see)
Ben

We rode through the Crocodile Park this morning and found a pair of gloves left over from a missing baddie that the crocodiles ate - they only eat the baddies see :) Then we finished coming home through the Dinosaur Den.

Good to see you back in the bosom of the community.

OK members, play your parts here too.

Avoid certain ignition words, for example change "I had fish and ch**s last night" to "I had a fish supper."

When referring to any songs, for example Dolly Parton's 'Islands in the St***m' please be imaginative for example 'Islands in the small natural waterway'.

Thank-you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back