Logo
external image

Announcement Playford7 is coming back

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dude
  • id91699
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 6353
  • Replies 59
OK members, play your parts here too.

Avoid certain ignition words, for example change "I had fish and ch**s last night" to "I had a fish supper."

When referring to any songs, for example Dolly Parton's 'Islands in the St***m' please be imaginative for example 'Islands in the small natural waterway'.

Thank-you.

Need your help here.

Ladyhawke needs something less offensive that won't trigger Ben off, to call Sox rather than Roadkill and i can't think of anything suitable. :eek2:
 
Need your help here.

Ladyhawke needs something less offensive that won't trigger Ben off, to call Sox rather than Roadkill and i can't think of anything suitable. :eek2:
I forgot about that! The dogs still not the same after the abuse that lady gave out..she’s been in dog therapy the past month..
 
Pretending she’s tired and doesn’t want a walk in the rain.
she does really just hasn’t came to terms with It yet.
will update on our return when she’s a face like thunder and snubs me for the rest of the evening.
corona cooking will also done to the usual high standard @gaz expects.
 

Attachments

  • 6A7BA728-4215-4349-A878-A590F9DEF606.webp
    6A7BA728-4215-4349-A878-A590F9DEF606.webp
    55 KB · Views: 62
She’s back and disgusting she got wet...
Also look at the pathetic face she’s doing, all for attention now she’s a audience again on here. Proper drama queen...
 

Attachments

  • 6B490404-F639-47B8-B509-DBBD71615CAD.webp
    6B490404-F639-47B8-B509-DBBD71615CAD.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 69
Welcome back!! :)

What happened meanwhile?
Dad and daughter time, home schooling as she’s not back to school until September...
Hardly any slotting, walks with my dog and some terrible cooking lol!.. oh and caught up with my chess playing skills!
and cheers, great to be back!
best regards
Ben
 
Need your help here.

Ladyhawke needs something less offensive that won't trigger Ben off, to call Sox rather than Roadkill and i can't think of anything suitable. :eek2:

I forgot about that! The dogs still not the same after the abuse that lady gave out..she’s been in dog therapy the past month..

Wait...What...Are you lookin' at me, Sox? I'm innocent of all charges, I swear.

1592025015598.webp
 
I suppose I should join in too.....

Welcome back Ben, you trouble making, politically incorrect, ban hammer loving baldy bastid :p

The forum has been......uhm....."tranquil" * without you. :laugh:

* Some would say "less interesting", and who am I to disagree?

Anyhow, I hope you have stayed safe and well. Same goes for your daughter and Sox.

Now behave yourself, ya bollox. :laugh:

OK members, play your parts here too.

Avoid certain ignition words, for example change "I had fish and ch**s last night" to "I had a fish supper."

When referring to any songs, for example Dolly Parton's 'Islands in the St***m' please be imaginative for example 'Islands in the small natural waterway'.

Thank-you.

I'm happy to sign up to that agreement.

Oh. s**t. I said signup. Oops. :oops:

PS Mr. D, I need some guidance here.

Can I use the word "extremely"? Or could that uhm...."ignite" him too?

:machinegunner::axeman::sniper::axeman2::machinegunner::axeman::sniper::axeman2:
 
I am less active here than previously and initially thought Playford7 is a casino. It turns out its a member. Welcome back matey.
That’s a superb idea! A playford casino.
will drop jan a PM see what he thinks about adding it to his great group!!.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top