Platipus - Mistress of Amazon

ladyhawke

On a Break
Due to my location, providers I can play are fairly limited. Recently I have come across Platipus, and some of their games I really do like, e.g. Powers of Poseidon, Love is, Monkey's Journey and Richy Witchy to name a few.

And of course, Rhino Mania, which is really Raging Rhino by any other name. :D

But then we have Mistress of Amazon, and I refuse to play this on principle! :axeman:

Why?

Because it is set in the Amazon, and one of the icons are freakin' koalas. Yup, something you see every day, koalas roaming the jungles of the Amazon along with all those other well-known South American birds and animals.

This is just really, really lazy programming, and bloody hell, it annoys me.

@trancemonkey might like to comment on the mindset of programmers when picking icons to match the game? :)

I know this is a rant, but c'mon, koalas in South America?

mistress of amazon.png

Due to my location, providers I can play are fairly limited. Recently I have come across Platipus, and some of their games I really do like, e.g. Powers of Poseidon, Love is, Monkey's Journey and Richy Witchy to name a few.

But then we have Mistress of Amazon, and I refuse to play this on principle! :axeman:

Why?

Because it is set in the Amazon, and one of the icons are freakin' koalas. Yup, something you see every day, koalas roaming the jungles of the Amazon along with all those other well-known South American birds and animals.

@trancemonkey might like to comment on the mindset of programmers when picking icons to match the game? :)

View attachment 113733

They could not think of another animal, where are the Kangaroos? :laugh:
Could be a good slot though :)

Why?

View attachment 113733

I would just shoot the designers. In the face. With a koala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back