New Slot Announcement Planet Of The Apes by Netent

I find this slot awful - the bonus frequency of Motorhead, the variance of Wolf Cub and the consistent teasing of... well, any Pragmatic slot lol.

It must take true design genius to make a slot play so consistently badly whilst sticking to the stated RTP. I predict this slot will flop once its true colours are revealed, after the initial interest generated by the licence. 3 months in no-one will be playing it.

I find this slot awful - the bonus frequency of Motorhead, the variance of Wolf Cub and the consistent teasing of... well, any Pragmatic slot lol.

It must take true design genius to make a slot play so consistently badly whilst sticking to the stated RTP. I predict this slot will flop once its true colours are revealed, after the initial interest generated by the licence. 3 months in no-one will be playing it.

I don't find it awful, but it is really underwhelming and disposable slot. Could have been an epic release if they just moved the volatility up a notch, maybe by hitting Rise and Dawn spins at once you could get some hot mode FS, like Terminator 2 :cool:.

I played it a couple of times, might play it once in a while because the Dawn FS can pay but other than that, yeah, I too think it will flop :rolleyes:

I don't find it awful, but it is really underwhelming and disposable slot. Could have been an epic release if they just moved the volatility up a notch, maybe by hitting Rise and Dawn spins at once you could get some hot mode FS, like Terminator 2 :cool:.

I played it a couple of times, might play it once in a while because the Dawn FS can pay but other than that, yeah, I too think it will flop :rolleyes:

But that would mean It would actually have to pay out :confused:

I'm still waiting for lockinlove to tell Pragmatic to do away with that. Nobody overdoes it worse than those Romanians.

A few might enjoy this game but I find it to be infested with NetBent variance. The game becomes boring and tiresome early on and the potential for any HUGE hit is probably non - existent.

As others have pointed out, it plays like a high variance slot but pays like a low - medium one. That is NetEnts game plan. I regrettably played this slot after promising myself I wouldn't touch another title from NetBent. Dead spin after dead spin - it chomped away at my balance for about 100x then gave me a feature for 50x. That is naturally in line with NetEnts game plan of ensuring you never get ahead.

I continued for a while and eventually peaked like 7 Euro above my start balance and went back down. A recovery didn't seem on the cards and I left the slot telling myself, I shouldn't have wasted my time - I mean, this is what I have come to expect from NetEnt - and they deliver each time :)

The random features are worthless IMPO - Another licence wasted by the crew at Netent - They don't have the balls to create anything that could potentially give a player a big win - Maybe they should learn from MG - See Game or Thrones and Playboy - They might not be the greatest slots but at least they have potential.

I suppose they cater for a different market and some people might really enjoy the game. I already see the 'Planet of the Apes' slot slipping rapidly down the pecking order of the most popular slots at Videoslots. I assume that's already a tell tale sign?

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back