Philosophical Poll

RobWin

closed account
A cool "Philosophical Life View Poll" that I just wrote and published on one of the pages at my blog site here...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you guys get a minute go on over and vote in the two questions that are posted there and feel free to leave comments as well...:)

Don't delay in casting your votes as the poll will close 10 years from today..:D

Last edited:
Me, too, LotsO.

That is a down to the nitty-gritty type poll. I think people make life more complicated than it needs to be sometimes. And, they sometimes make unimportant things too important, which makes people miss the basic, every day, good things in life.

OK, I'll shut up now!! :p

I tried but I got this
Cindy
I hate screen shots lol

Cindy, the problem is that your screen is way too wide...JK :D

There are a few issues with IE8 that are causing issue's like the one you encountered when a web page has IFrames in the coding. MS is working on the fix for it now. You can go to the home page and take the poll and it should work fine there.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Or you can use Firefox, there is never an issue like this with Firefox but IE8 just plain out sucks and it still has security vulnerabilities as well.

I dont have IE8 I elected not to download it till they get all the kinks out of it

What's My Browser?
You are using IE 7.0 on WinXP

Basic Info:
This browser supports JavaScript 1.3
This browser supports CSS 2
Your IP address is: 68.204.151.176
This browser has cookies enabled
Detailed Info:
USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Wikipedia has a good comparison of web browsers

Browser usage statistics for this site

Cindy

I dont have IE8 I elected not to download it till they get all the kinks out of it

What's My Browser?
You are using IE 7.0 on WinXP

Basic Info:
This browser supports JavaScript 1.3
This browser supports CSS 2
Your IP address is: 68.204.151.176
This browser has cookies enabled
Detailed Info:
USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Wikipedia has a good comparison of web browsers

Browser usage statistics for this site

Cindy

So did you try my other two suggestions?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back