New Slot Announcement Peaky Blinders, Money Train 2, Golden Ticket 2 & Diamond Vortex

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
4 new games tested here.

Money Drain 2 - brutal if you don't bonus it. :eek:

Peaky Blinders - not a blinder of a slot by any means. :p

Golden Thicket 2 - not again Play'n Go, ZZzzzz...... :rolleyes:
Diamond Vortex - I wouldn't rate this even as quartz, more like fool's gold. :axeman2:

Your mistaken on Diamond Vortex. I played it and that has some potential. When you get the full screen symbol all the transform icon go back to the bottom and you can continue to get a second or third full screen if your luck. Full screen top symbol pays 100x basic. If you reach 10x in the middle then it's 1000x and it can go higher.

Your mistaken on Diamond Vortex. I played it and that has some potential. When you get the full screen symbol all the transform icon go back to the bottom and you can continue to get a second or third full screen if your luck. Full screen top symbol pays 100x basic. If you reach 10x in the middle then it's 1000x and it can go higher.
Yeah, I said that in the commentary, the full screen is 100x times any multiplier you can accrue in the centre.

Yeah had the full screen a couple of times but alas with no x in the middle. I can see this hitting huge for a few players.
Just wait for the first streamer 20,000x plus on Money Train 2......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back