Paymycard w/d Clubworld

harrys99

Dormant account
Has anyone done a paymycard withdrawal at any of the clubworld group in the last week or so? Curious about the current timeframe to hit the bank.

Thanks!

Butterfly-

paymycard is the name of the withdrawal method. It has to be a card that is already on file and that you have previously used to deposit with. Mine was my debit card visa. This method is limited to 2 per week (per registered card) and I believe $1500 per week max.

First w/d on this card since the major fraud I had last month. (new card-same bank)

Butterfly-

paymycard is the name of the withdrawal method. It has to be a card that is already on file and that you have previously used to deposit with. Mine was my debit card visa. This method is limited to 2 per week (per registered card) and I believe $1500 per week max.

First w/d on this card since the major fraud I had last month. (new card-same bank)

Harry...do you know if the NS card, will they let it be added back on there if a person has deposited with their card?

NS=Netspend? I don't use that method for depositing, but I know I lot of other members here do/have. For me, I was not able to get a registered M/C card to receive a withdrawal using this method.

Maybe someone with NS experience has more info.

Has anyone done a paymycard withdrawal at any of the clubworld group in the last week or so? Curious about the current timeframe to hit the bank.

Thanks!

Regularly use this method myself. Hits bank generally 2-3 business days after approval. Only thing I don't like is the $1,000 max transaction limit. But you can do 2 per week.

Diane

I think it does state somewhere on their site that you can not use a prepaid card, I could be wrong though.

LH

I was told that you couldn't use this option for any prepaid card. Specifically asked about prepaid cards so don't know if a regular bank debit card would work or if it has to be a 'real' credit card.

The reason why they won't do it back to any prepaid card. There has now been two confirmed incidents of where 2 different prepaid card providers actually locked a persons account down. Pending further investigation. They've wanted everything from the original purchase receipts that proved they actually purchased merchandise for said amount, then they want a valid refund receipt, and a valid explanation on why the amount of purchases from the vendor doesn't amount to the amount of said "refund".
Long story short, I'm really curious on how they actually get away with this method. Last I knew from having a merchant account, per my merchant agreement. The only amount I can process back to a persons card is up to the amount purchased from me on there card. Not the amount of total purchases from me from there card and other payment methods. So I'm even wondering how/why even banks and credit card providers aren't catching onto this and actually locking more people out, because of these really irregular refunds.
All I have to say, is be very careful with this option. Unless if your legitimately have purchased at least lets say your withdrawal is for $800 and you've bought $900 from said merchant. I would watch out, I would take a guess that it won't be too long before normal checking and credit card accounts start catching onto these "excessive" refunds for purchases that don't even amount to what was actually charged.

Requested a paymycard withdrawal on July 7th still pending, and says it probably won't process until tomorrow,,, 3 working days to process a paymycard withdrawal of 250.00. Seems excessive to me, if it is ever processed will let you know how long it takes. lol

The reason why they won't do it back to any prepaid card. There has now been two confirmed incidents of where 2 different prepaid card providers actually locked a persons account down. Pending further investigation. They've wanted everything from the original purchase receipts that proved they actually purchased merchandise for said amount, then they want a valid refund receipt, and a valid explanation on why the amount of purchases from the vendor doesn't amount to the amount of said "refund".
Long story short, I'm really curious on how they actually get away with this method. Last I knew from having a merchant account, per my merchant agreement. The only amount I can process back to a persons card is up to the amount purchased from me on there card. Not the amount of total purchases from me from there card and other payment methods. So I'm even wondering how/why even banks and credit card providers aren't catching onto this and actually locking more people out, because of these really irregular refunds.
All I have to say, is be very careful with this option. Unless if your legitimately have purchased at least lets say your withdrawal is for $800 and you've bought $900 from said merchant. I would watch out, I would take a guess that it won't be too long before normal checking and credit card accounts start catching onto these "excessive" refunds for purchases that don't even amount to what was actually charged.

I had a withdrawal approved today (7/17/12) after I had requested it on 7/16/12, so that's good. Hopefully it will be in a day or two. From what I've gathered, it is basically sent as an affiliate payment. That's all I will say. If you get a paymycard payment, you'll see what I mean. :)

Thanks!

I like the paymycard option. Here is a log of my recent timeframes:

BuzzLuck requested 6/5 received 6/7
BuzzLuck requested another 7/7 received 7/13

Aladdins Gold requested 5/30 rec'd 6/2

FWIW,
Diane

I like the paymycard option. Here is a log of my recent timeframes:

BuzzLuck requested 6/5 received 6/7
BuzzLuck requested another 7/7 received 7/13

Aladdins Gold requested 5/30 rec'd 6/2

FWIW,
Diane

I do too Diane, I've only used it a few times but so far it's awesome. I cashed out at High Noon on Monday, Tuesday (7/17) they approved it and this morning (7/20) it was back on my card. For a US player that's a great turn around!

Thanks CW group!

is this cc were speakinf of a plain run of the mill cc from any domestic bank [visa] in the land of the free

Yes, any "regular" credit card you have used for your deposits at a club world site -- can be used to put a w/d back on the card.

I say "regular" because I have never tried crediting back a prepaid cc ----- but know it works SLICK on my regular "plain run of the mill" cc AND debit cards linked to my gambling dedicated checking account.

Diane

The delays are back in full swing. I made a request on 7/31, still sitting there waiting to be processed. I hop on live chat today 8/3 and am told it won't be processed until Monday 8/6, "cashier is busy". Such a shame as earlier in July they were on a 24 hour approval run with me.

Yes, it is taking about 2 weeks again to get paid by paymycard or even ACH from the time of approval. Last withdraw came in 2 weeks. I had a new on on the 26th of July and it was approved this Monday/Tuesday July 30th/31st and now I am back to waiting.

I had a ACH done from the horseracing site on Monday, and the funds were in my account Tuesday afternoon. So it can be done in 24 hours. I do not know why Clubworld group keeps the delay going. I did a Western Union On Monday and it was waiting for me on Tuesday. Picked it up and within 3 minutes had the cash in hand with no questions asked (at local grocery store). This is another option that should be explored more deeply IMO.

So, this delay is done by choice in my opinion. This is just MY opinion on what is happening with Clubworld. I really do like them and play them almost exclusively but I am trying other groups to keep from going nuts on the waiting for funds from them.

Routine processor issues seems the likely culprit to me.

The delays are back in full swing. I made a request on 7/31, still sitting there waiting to be processed. I hop on live chat today 8/3 and am told it won't be processed until Monday 8/6, "cashier is busy". Such a shame as earlier in July they were on a 24 hour approval run with me.

My cash-out from Buzzluck dated 07/24/2012 was finally approved on 07/31/2012. Once that was

done, it was in my bank (pay my card) in 2 days..... 08/02/2012.

So, I think the hold up is getting from "pending" to "approved", once it is approved it goes pretty

quick. With pay my card anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back