Paste&pay

texasace00

Dormant account
Well, it's been awhile since I've played online, so I tried the new funding options thru INineBet and 3Dice, yep..Paste&pay
Well, they charge my account and I get a transaction number which I need to verify my card, problem is, it shows as a pending transaction awaiting authorization which won't give me a number till P&P authorizes it, which they won't do because my card isn't verified...
Catch22, load of bull..anyway, don't have a clue what to do or how to deposit, anyone else have this problem?
Thanks

FYI, the next time you post about anything having to do with US and deposit methods, you need to post in America the Beautiful. These are not open to nosy eyes.

Can answer you here but will PM you.

Welcome to the forum, fellow Texan.

There should be a four digit number along with the "pending" transaction. If you call the bank and ask they will supply you with it. Then paste and pay will drop the pending transaction and you can use paste and pay. It works great I have never had any issues and there are NO fees :)

Well, it's been awhile since I've played online, so I tried the new funding options thru INineBet and 3Dice, yep..Paste&pay
Well, they charge my account and I get a transaction number which I need to verify my card, problem is, it shows as a pending transaction awaiting authorization which won't give me a number till P&P authorizes it, which they won't do because my card isn't verified...
Catch22, load of bull..anyway, don't have a clue what to do or how to deposit, anyone else have this problem?
Thanks

Thanks

Just go to your online banking and next to the pending withdrawal that corresponds with the amount you made the amount for at pasteandpay, there should be a 4 digit code. Get that code, go back to pasteandpay and then enter that under the link "verify your card" and then you'll be good to go!

Thanks

did you respond with the amount of the pap mini charge to your cc thats what authorizes

I had same problem, just contact P&P support with amount and they will manually process it and refund immediately.

Just go to your online banking and next to the pending withdrawal that corresponds with the amount you made the amount for at pasteandpay, there should be a 4 digit code. Get that code, go back to pasteandpay and then enter that under the link "verify your card" and then you'll be good to go!

Same problem here. I tried one card and I went to my bank statement online and there was nothing there except the company name and the pre auth amount. Thinking it was the card I added another one and still same issue. This time it gave me a little more info but there is no 4 digit code!! This is how it looked on my statement:
10/01/2012 Pending 54787 DDA PREAUTH Vestpay Int. Ltd. vesthelp.comvesthelp.com GB ($1.20)

Seems shady to me and if the test amount goes through on pasteandpay there is no way to verify the card anymore. There is no link "verify your card" anywhere on the site that I could see. So for everyone that goes on there and adds their card they are supposedly supposed to send you this non existent 4 digit code that only shows up after the charge goes through but at that point there is nowhere on the site now to enter it.

Very unhappy with this company and upset now they sent these charges through and I have no way to get them off because after you add the card it sends you to the verification screen and theres no 4 digit code to enter and once you leave the screen theres no way to get back to it.

P&P doesn't keep the verification amount. All of these charges drop off by the 5th business day. If you see any set of numbers next to your pending amount that is the verification number that you need to verify your account. There are tons of players that use this option and I for one never had an issue. This is one of the only methods (companies) that I trust with my personal info etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back