Party Gaming firms up Flash Bingo

jetset

RIP Brian
PARTY BINGO LAUNCHES NEW FLASH BINGO

No more waiting for downloads for online bingo fans

Party Bingo.com has fully launched the new flash version of their bingo platform, simultaneously announcing new improvements and promotions.

The introduction of the Flash bingo games means that fans can instantly start playing bingo as soon as they open Party Bingo.com on their web browsers - no more waiting around for downloads. Enhancing the new platform, the Party Bingo.com lounges and rooms have received a colourful lick of paint.

Users will still be able to take advantage of the full range of features that the old download client used to have, such as playing in more than one room at a time and the same full chat options. Added features include brand new rooms called Lilac, Rainbow, Diamond and Jade Garden, with all tables now able to be viewed on full screen. Further enhancements are planned in the coming months to improve the gaming experience further.

To celebrate the full launch of the new version, Party Bingo.com is offering a wide range of mega jackpots for September which can be found on the website.

A PartyBingo.com spokesman said. "We listened to what our users wanted before the revamp and feel the new product has all of that and more. We are now confident we have the best product on the market, which will only get better over the coming months as we continue to make improvements."

I played poker at a flash site, Pit Bull. I have nothing nice to say about it, very slow and many problems. I wouldn't recommend making a deposit at any flash site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back