Palin resignation leaves questions on 2012 run

jas2587

Dormant account
WASILLA, Alaska (AP) - Even for a nonconformist, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has defied political logic with her sudden, stunning announcement to leave office more than a year early. Supporters and

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Cindy:rolleyes:

She will be back.
sarah_palin_shirt_palin_for_president_2012-p235043628215581960qiak_400.jpg

As a Republican I feel Palin was the worst choice then and if she runs for president that is a guarantee of Obama serving his second term.Although I do not feel the party will be stupid enough to endorse her as front runner as they did when they picked McCain. I am pretty sure next time they will make the right choice.
Romney for President.

I'm not so sure this is a preamble to a 2012 run. Methinks another shoe may be dropping sooner rather than later.

You betcha'.;)

She quit because of ALL the investigations that are currently under way... that she could not stop with an order from the Governors office like she did with investigation regarding her illegal actions with her x-brother in law.

Now that she can't control or stop the investigations... like someone said... the 'shoe' is sure to drop.

However, I hope she does run for president next election... if she is the Republican nominee for president in 2012 that will guarantee that Republicans stay out of the White House for another four years.

BTW - John Mccain's people (along with the best and brightest of the Republican party) are all saying what a joke she is... If your own people think your joke... you ain't got much hope of being President.

I agree she is a joke. Although I never heard these people from the Republican Party state that.Do you have a link to this? Please post it.

She quit because of ALL the investigations that are currently under way... that she could not stop with an order from the Governors office like she did with investigation regarding her illegal actions with her x-brother in law.

Now that she can't control or stop the investigations... like someone said... the 'shoe' is sure to drop.

However, I hope she does run for president next election... if she is the Republican nominee for president in 2012 that will guarantee that Republicans stay out of the White House for another four years.

BTW - John Mccain's people (along with the best and brightest of the Republican party) are all saying what a joke she is... If your own people think your joke... you ain't got much hope of being President.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

also just do a search for [Andrew Sullivan] a well known conservative blogger, he has so much bad stuff on Palin that I would be listing links till tomorrow.

There are also dozens and dozens of Conservative blogs that have decided Palin is a joke... just google it.

Thank You I do appreciate it. It makes me feel better to know that there is less of a chance she will be endorsed as front runner. I was so upset when Governor Crist did that for McCain.It should have been Romney.

also just do a search for [Andrew Sullivan] a well known conservative blogger, he has so much bad stuff on Palin that I would be listing links till tomorrow.

There are also dozens and dozens of Conservative blogs that have decided Palin is a joke... just google it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back