OVER 1800 spins to get BONUS on MEGAWAYS MYSTERY REELS

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
Went in with £50 went down to £20 then got bonus at 20p stake CRAZY game to get a bonus on I took 8 free spins as I couldnt take the pain of getting 4fs after all them spins

Got a nice hit thou !

Screenshot (412).png

I actually do like Bonanza and Diamond Mine out of the MegaWays slots, but my biggest win remains around 1000x bet (several times to be fair) out of hundreds of bonus games.
DoA2 was out a couple of days and I hit 2786x bet, on maybe my 15th bonus trigger. And that was only 1 wild line.

Bit 'meh' this one, it has to be said. It looks slick, and I managed to bonus it 2 or 3 times the one time I played it (none of the bonuses paid much)... But there just seems to be something missing in the gameplay that I can't put my finger on.

Plus I've heard too many stories of it going on insane runs without bonus. Unlike bonanza, this doesn't really have the charm to pull it off.

Not unusual for me on these megasways I generally get a bonus in a few thousand spins watching streamers I notice they get them usually in the first 100spins baffling how they can get them so fast and like you.it takes normal.players thousands

I find the 3 scatter trigger megaways games very good. I have hit more than 2000x on 3 occasions in the last couple of months. Hit 5 scatters on primal just last night hitting 2200x.

Never found the 4 scatter trigger megaways any good find it to hard to bonus and when they do the outcome is always terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back