Outrageous MG robbery

gambyx7

Meister Member
First of all, sorry for writing this, but I have to blow out some steam.

I had some longrolling tortures with MG slots, but they were volatile games like GOT and Pretty Kitty...but today Rabbit in the Hat killed my in outrageous fashion.

My starting balance was 420, and bet size 0.63. I was using quickspin mode in 90% of time.
First FS came after some 300 spins, gave about 15x (which is quite low for the game). Second FS after 400 spins with almost the same result. Third FS came after some 200 spin and finally payed something decent,
about 150x. But the base game was pure horror, top win was about 13x!!! Drop from starting 420 to 180 was huge and I managed somehow to get back to 290. I was hoping going north, but no, the worst part was just coming. In total of 3000 spins I got 6 FS. I did get few 60-70x base game hits but never had a chance to build the balance. Had many clusters of 25-30 completely dead spins. At the end I bust!!!

I simply can't believe that medium variance sloit with almost 97% RTP can act in this manner. I have a strong believe that something has to be wrong with the slot....

First of all, sorry for writing this, but I have to blow out some steam.

I had some longrolling tortures with MG slots, but they were volatile games like GOT and Pretty Kitty...but today Rabbit in the Hat killed my in outrageous fashion.

My starting balance was 420, and bet size 0.63. I was using quickspin mode in 90% of time.
First FS came after some 300 spins, gave about 15x (which is quite low for the game). Second FS after 400 spins with almost the same result. Third FS came after some 200 spin and finally payed something decent,
about 150x. But the base game was pure horror, top win was about 13x!!! Drop from starting 420 to 180 was huge and I managed somehow to get back to 290. I was hoping going north, but no, the worst part was just coming. In total of 3000 spins I got 6 FS. I did get few 60-70x base game hits but never had a chance to build the balance. Had many clusters of 25-30 completely dead spins. At the end I bust!!!

I simply can't believe that medium variance sloit with almost 97% RTP can act in this manner. I have a strong believe that something has to be wrong with the slot....

I don't trust the quick spin function I tend to have worse results with this active. Try deactivating fast play see if it plays any better? Worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back