Logo
external image

Online Spades

  • Thread starter Thread starter silcnlayc
  • id25421
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 506
  • Replies 1
Joined
Sep 20, 2005
Location
Left Hungary
I am a spades junky and I love playing in tournaments for money. The only site that I actually played on and enjoyed a lot has now closed (Internet card club). I tried a few others but they seem never to have anyone playing for money or they leave etc if you are practicing in the middle of non money games etc. Do not say yahoo (it stinks since the new format and has no money tournies)

Anyone know a good place to park and play? Anyone want to open a new place for us spades junkies? There were quite a few players and now we have no home anymore..:sob::(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top