One game/bet only

TravellingRecluse

PABnononaccred
Possibly this has been done before, however.

If you could only make one type of bet for the rest of your life what would it be and why?

Mine, after much self debate with Bonanza and Reactoonz firmly in the running would be Top 3 Blackjack in Grosvenor (possibly other places)

The thrill of wanting that 3rd suited trip to come down I just can’t beat. That’s the main thing I miss about gambling, live blackjack

Thats an easy answer for me, tournament poker on either party poker or poker stars or both!

I wish I knew how to play poker. A few of my friends play and with Dusk Til Dawn just down the road it’s easy access.

Speaking of which they used to have a nice black variant where QQ of hearts paid 200-1 and if dealer also got BJ then it was 1000-1

Thats an easy answer for me, tournament poker on either party poker or poker stars or both!

Same, at Stars for sure. Took me a long time to build up my stamina for MTT - was honestly exhausted the first time I got to the final table and just got reckless because of it.
Nowadays I'm a lot better, but still need a day or two to recover from a deep tournament run. Cash games in between to keep me sane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back