One Boring Belmont

TonyT

Banned User - flaming douchbag
With the Kentucky Derby winner Super Saver and the Preakness winner Looking At Lucky skipping the Belmont this year it might be as interesting as watching paint dry.

I am a DIEHARD horse racing fan and bettor but without those two horses or at least one of them running in the Belmont i might as well go to my local track on a Tuesday afternoon to watch the nags run and bet on them, its not a Triple Crown series race when both the winners of the frist 2 legs are not running.

No wonder why horse racing is going down the drain.

TonyT, I totally agree with you. When there is nothing to look forward to, then the Belmont becomes just another horse race.

I'd rather go to my local track and watch them. :D

Got to agree. Terrible Belmont :eek:

It's like Boxing, Going down the tubes fast :(

But if Mayweather and Pacquiao duke it out in November at Cowboys stadium then boxing will have a little bit of life left to it.

As far as the Horses go i will bet them and go to live races till i die but to have neither of the winners of the first 2 legs of the triple crown in the Belmont tells me these trainers and owners only care about $$ and not the sport they devoted there lives to.

Bet the farm on Ice Box in the Belmont, i had him in the Derby at 10-1 and he finished 2nd closing like a bat out of hell and the Belmont is a 1/4 mile longer then the derby so he should win for fun.

fight

I hope this boxing match happens! Should be a hell of a battle!

I like Icebox also. He ran very well. Compared to all these other horses he should win. But in horseracing you never really know. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back